hey guys i know this has probably been asked a million times but my problem is a lil weird. i have a buzz noise but it only goes away if i touch the jack plate, i took the plate out and checked the wires and it all seems to be fine, its a brand new jackson rr24xt
Last edited by Screamin_Demon at Mar 12, 2012,
you've got a bad ground cold solder joint would be my guess
RG320DXQM
RG4EXQM1
S370DX
GRGA42QA
Washburn WR 150
lotus les paul copy
special 112
valveking 100 watt head
ADA MP1 & MP2
QUDRAVERB
Msp4
MORLEY BAD HORSIE WAH
RX412 Randall cab
2x12 with eminence legends
i have the same problem. My tech ****ed up my Gibson Les Paul when changing pickups and i cant fix it cos i don't own a soldering iron.
I brought it back one, i made it 10x worse. I brought it back again and now it's back to how it was the first time i brought it back.

I'm really dissappointed cos i really want to get some bare knuckle pickups but i don't trust him not to **** them up.

remove the jack, see if both wires are connected.
if they are loose, or one is off then solder it back on.

Also make sure your guitar cable is good.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by TheDuckMajor
i have the same problem. My tech ****ed up my Gibson Les Paul when changing pickups and i cant fix it cos i don't own a soldering iron.
I brought it back one, i made it 10x worse. I brought it back again and now it's back to how it was the first time i brought it back.

I'm really dissappointed cos i really want to get some bare knuckle pickups but i don't trust him not to **** them up.

A soldering iron costs like $10.
I sometimes like to think that jj's got that picture on her clipboard at all times.