So when i remove my pod Ux1 from my pc, i get Bluescreen of death or my pc freezes. The pc is brand new and has 8 gigs of ram. It hapens even if not any programs are running. Can you please help me fix this? i have the latest drivers.
Last edited by Usernames sucks at Mar 11, 2012,
It is a drivers issue, i used to have that problem with my UX2. Simply open the line 6 monkey and update everything from there.
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
I find that this happens if I have my browser open when it has used the 'PluginContainer' on the processes list. When you're finished close your browser and anything else that might have changed when you plugged the POD in e.g. Skype if it picked it up, then you should be able to unplug it.
Don't just pull it out of the USB with things running.
I had it yesterday with mine, it crashes everything when you haven't stopped the drivers.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Don't just pull it out of the USB with things running.
I had it yesterday with mine, it crashes everything when you haven't stopped the drivers.

Well the pc freezes even if all programs are closed.
You can't leave the pod, it's simply a manifestation of your brain attempting to piece together what's happening to it. You were involved in a helicopter crash two months ago, and have been in a barely alive state since then.

Everything is going to be okay.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

Blue screen will usually give you a code when it's crashing. Write it down, punch the code into google, see what it comes up with.
If that doesn't work, sign up to a tech support site and get one of those guys to help.
It sounds like it may be a driver issue though. Uninstall everything to do with it and then re-install it.
From what I understand, unplugging it like that is essentially the same thing as just suddenly telling the computer it no longer has a soundcard. It happened to me with my UX2. If the drivers for it don't load up, reinstall them, and next time, go into the sound control area, and switch the playback and recording devices to the ones on the computer before you unplug.