hey , Ive been playing for like 5 months....i like speed playing but right now am having some troubles with Synchronizing i guess.....am not sure but its this sound (tet tet) that comes when my right hand is faster than my left hand.....
can anyone plz tell me some practices to stop that sound and get a good synchronized hands
Don't play faster than either of your hands can handle, make sure they're both as synchronised as possible at whatever speed and don't push beyond it until you're sure you can get that next speed.

Also: you've been playing for five months, you've got much bigger concerns than how fast you can play.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Don't play faster than either of your hands can handle, make sure they're both as synchronised as possible at whatever speed and don't push beyond it until you're sure you can get that next speed.

Also: you've been playing for five months, you've got much bigger concerns than how fast you can play.

^this...

try learning some slower songs and practice fingering chords and what not.
Quote by Dirk Gently
Some pieces are only meant to be played by people with six fingers on their fretting hand. Sorry.
^
No. Bad. Not good. FOTBB is a great exercise once you've gotten the basics down, but for a player of five months, it'll be nothing but frustration.
Hmm then what are the main things i should focus on now as an 5 months player to be better at fast playing or shredding :P (btw i dont really focus on chords and blues :P )
Quote by FirasKordi
Hmm then what are the main things i should focus on now as an 5 months player to be better at fast playing or shredding :P (btw i dont really focus on chords and blues :P )

do you know any songs?
how many chords do you know?
do you know any theory?

first things first learn some chords if you don't know, start with open chords like Cmaj Gmaj Amin Emin Dmaj Dmin, then start working on barre chords.

once you know a few try working on changing between them. then learn some songs like wonderwall by Oasis or free fallin' by Tom Petty etc.

then you can move on to learning theory and speed practice but you gotta start with the basics because you need to have a foundation to build on....
Quote by Dirk Gently
Some pieces are only meant to be played by people with six fingers on their fretting hand. Sorry.
So learning Open and barre chords is a must to be good at speed playing??....because hmmm i dont know, my favourite style is Neoclassical (so i dont understand why chords are a must)
Quote by FirasKordi
So learning Open and barre chords is a must to be good at speed playing??....because hmmm i dont know, my favourite style is Neoclassical (so i dont understand why chords are a must)

so do you think olympic runners started by running before learning to crawl? nope.

first you need to totally understand chords before you can start soloing, especially in neo classical. If you think for a minute that your favorite neo classical artists didn't learn chords first you are wrong.

also learning chords and strumming patterns will greatly help you synch your hands which is what your post was originally for, and playing really fast right away tends to lead to sloppy muscle memory. The first song you are going to learn will probably not be a malmsteen song, it'll probably be something much much simpler.

sorry if this isn't the answer you want but without the proper knowledge of chords and the way notes work together you will not be able to successfully write a neoclassical peice. chords are the very basic part of playing the guitar and will help you more than you understand.
Quote by Dirk Gently
hmmm you are right , thanks alot ...I was going immediatly for malmsteen, jeff loomis licks xDDD .....But can you explain me how Chords synch my hands ?
Quote by FirasKordi
hmmm you are right , thanks alot ...I was going immediatly for malmsteen, jeff loomis licks xDDD .....But can you explain me how Chords synch my hands ?

first they will build your muscles to get used to switching hand positions helping your fretting hand to become more versitile, then when you start adding strumming patterns, typically by learning corny songs like breafast at tiffany's by deep blue something or margaritaville by jimmy buffet, you force yourself to move them sperately but in synch with eachother so that your fretting hand changes chords at the right time between strums.

I mean if you want you can make up your own strumming things with those chords but learning songs will force you into chnaging between certian chords and not the same ones you always choose.

I guess by themself chords are not perfect for synching by them selves but learning them first will greatly help you to focus on strumming patterns while learning to synch your hands. by now I've given you a few examples of simple chord-struming songs and you can start learning them, but so you don't have to go looking I'll list some simple corny songs for you to start with:

breakfast at tiffany's - deep blue something
margaritaville - jimmy buffet
wonderwall - oasis
free fallin' - tom petty
good riddence (time of your life) - green day
trippin on a hole in a paper heart - stone temple pilots
should I stay or should I go - the clash
Quote by Dirk Gently
Quote by FirasKordi
Ok thx alot for the help

no problem man, just know that to get to neo classical level there is alot to learn (several years worth of info) don't get discouraged and know that learning everything, even the things you think are banal and pointless, will help you reach that level.
Quote by Dirk Gently
Quote by FirasKordi

Because for any piece of music there's an underlying structure - understand that and it'll be a lot easier to understand and learn the rest of the song.

You have to appreciate that your guitar heroes have been playing for years, and they didn't pick up a guitar and immediately start creating that stuff. They started at the beginning, same as anyone else, you'll be learning to play the guitar for the rest of your life - it's not going to happen overnight and you can't force the issue.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com