There isn't a lot of info on these amps around, and no real good demo's, so I was wondering, what's the general opinion?
"We're content, to pitch our tent,
When the glory's evident"
Petra - Beyond Belief.
I haven't heard one in person but I have read quite a few magazine reviews on them and they are always getting a great review. In fact I have never seen a bad review out of the 4 reviews I have read on them. They look like awesome little amps which I am starting to GAS for myself now.
Quote by ibanart300
I haven't heard one in person but I have read quite a few magazine reviews on them and they are always getting a great review. In fact I have never seen a bad review out of the 4 reviews I have read on them. They look like awesome little amps which I am starting to GAS for myself now.

i wouldn't put an ounce of trust on any magazine review. its all business. bad ratings, companies don't want to throw in as much in ads.

i wouldn't even trust many user reviews because they are likely in the honeymoon period and in a lot of cases they don't have enough experience with related items.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/