Hey, everyone, it's me again!

I recorded this video today but I keep thinking I can do way better than that. That is just too simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOVq9hZFClM

Please read the description and please leave me some comments on what you liked and what you disliked! I'll happily do the same to your videos!

Thank you very much!
Excellent tune man, one of my favorite songs from John Mayer. Overall I think this is pretty good, you definetly have more skill than I did after 5 months of playing. First of all you probably didnt need the whole 5 minute track cause after a while it started to sound repeatative in my opinion, and you also seemed distracted at times, but you did mention this was an off day for you so that could've been part of the reason. The guitar tone was pretty solid but I wouldnt mind hearing just a little more distortion to give you a real solid blues tone. Your technique however is quite impressive! Obviously they are'nt perfect but you used a wide range of skills that you pulled off quite nicely in opinion, which again is very cool to see from someone who's only played for 5 months. I was very impressed by that, hell I even gave you a "like" for it. If you keep practicing and working hard I believe you could turn out to be one hell of a guitar player. Keep up the good work! Theres a link to my YouTube page in my sig, I'd appreciate any thoughts you could leave on any of the covers I've done

Cheers
Vultures is a sweet JM song. One of my faves. And you did a pretty good job of it for only having 5 months of guitar behind you. Nice guitar tone, I don't think it needed more OD. Maybe a tiny bit, but it's fine as it is. All I can say is work on your timing, listen to the drums and bass when you're jamming so that you lock in. Being tight is one of the most important things about being a musician. There were a couple of parts where you weren't quite there, but it'll come with time. Also your guitar faces make me want to slap you.

But nice stuff dude, keep jammin like that and you'll be an amazing guitarist one day.
check out my stuff if you get a chance,

Radiohead - Motion Picture Soundtrack - A little acoustic cover I recorded.

The Conman - An original song from my solo project

LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
Quote by rollingstones
Excellent tune man, one of my favorite songs from John Mayer. Overall I think this is pretty good, you definetly have more skill than I did after 5 months of playing. First of all you probably didnt need the whole 5 minute track cause after a while it started to sound repeatative in my opinion, and you also seemed distracted at times, but you did mention this was an off day for you so that could've been part of the reason. The guitar tone was pretty solid but I wouldnt mind hearing just a little more distortion to give you a real solid blues tone. Your technique however is quite impressive! Obviously they are'nt perfect but you used a wide range of skills that you pulled off quite nicely in opinion, which again is very cool to see from someone who's only played for 5 months. I was very impressed by that, hell I even gave you a "like" for it. If you keep practicing and working hard I believe you could turn out to be one hell of a guitar player. Keep up the good work! Theres a link to my YouTube page in my sig, I'd appreciate any thoughts you could leave on any of the covers I've done

Cheers

Thanks a lot, man! I know it was a bit repetitive, so I need to start finding shorter backing tracks.

I checked your videos out and I loved the "Sweet Home Alabama" cover, man! Way to go!
Quote by Jgomez26
Nice playing, and tone was good also could have had more OD like the guy above me said so you could have a blues-ier tone. But great playing especially for 5 months of playing.
C4C? http://www.youtube.com/user/Jgomez182/featured

Thank you! I'll try the bluesier tone next time!
Checked your videos out, really enjoyed the Comfortably Numb solo, man! Way to go and great tone!
Quote by cammo_1234
Vultures is a sweet JM song. One of my faves. And you did a pretty good job of it for only having 5 months of guitar behind you. Nice guitar tone, I don't think it needed more OD. Maybe a tiny bit, but it's fine as it is. All I can say is work on your timing, listen to the drums and bass when you're jamming so that you lock in. Being tight is one of the most important things about being a musician. There were a couple of parts where you weren't quite there, but it'll come with time. Also your guitar faces make me want to slap you.

But nice stuff dude, keep jammin like that and you'll be an amazing guitarist one day.
check out my stuff if you get a chance,

Radiohead - Motion Picture Soundtrack - A little acoustic cover I recorded.

The Conman - An original song from my solo project

Thanks, man! I put a lot of effort on the my guitar playing. I'll work on the timing.
By the way, why do my guitar faces make you want to slap me? ahah, I found that funny!

Great stuff too, man! Keep up the good work!