Something I noticed the other day while playing through Arkham City again.

Dr. Steel

http://images.wikia.com/lyricwiki/images/f/f9/Dr._Steel.jpg

and Dr. Hugo Strange

http://images.wikia.com/batman/images/6/6b/Hugo-strange.png

Which has probably been pointed out before but I also noticed they kind of sound alike as well.

Arkham City

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muCtJsy-d9w

Dr. Steel Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIVgNrwQ4Ms&feature=related

Also I guess Doctor Phineas Waldolf Steel appreciation thread.
F***

We Must Put Him Away!!!!
Forever

Edit:: In seriousness....they probably based him off of him...
Quote by Highelf04
F***

We Must Put Him Away!!!!
Forever

Edit:: In seriousness....they probably based him off of him...

Why must we put him away?

I'm almost sure he based his persona off of Strange, I'm just wondering why not a lot of people have noticed this.
Quote by runx2xthehills
Why must we put him away?

I'm almost sure he based his persona off of Strange, I'm just wondering why not a lot of people have noticed this.

I joke, I joke

You're probably right
I noticed this the first time I saw Dr Steel, but maybe thats just because I'm a nerd. But holy shit, someone else who knows Dr Steel. Can't ****ing believe he retired...
Quote by Robot Monster
I noticed this the first time I saw Dr Steel, but maybe thats just because I'm a nerd. But holy shit, someone else who knows Dr Steel. Can't ****ing believe he retired...

When I first saw the trailer for Akrham City I was like HOLY SHIT! Dr. Steel?!

I'm beyond sad that he retired. From what I understand he had an almost complete new album. I guess he just lost more money than he was making. I mean look at the set for the Dr. Steel Show... holy hell dude. I love steampunk to death but damn it's an expensive hobby.
To be fair they both just have the archetypical "mad scientist" look. I don't think there is anything deeper than that, but it would believe it if there was some influence one way or the other.
Strange that every board I frequent seems to wait until I get into an artist to start talking about them.
The only logical conclusion I can come to regarding this is that the internet and everyone that interacts with it bends to my will.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
Quote by Lots O' FX
To be fair they both just have the archetypical "mad scientist" look. I don't think there is anything deeper than that, but it would believe it if there was some influence one way or the other.
Strange that every board I frequent seems to wait until I get into an artist to start talking about them.
The only logical conclusion I can come to regarding this is that the internet and everyone that interacts with it bends to my will.

I've talked about Dr. Steel a lot on here before.

I'm glad he's getting an again audience, maybe he will come back if it gets bigger.
Steel's old website is down.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by runx2xthehills
What? Where did that come from? Granted I love Steel Panther as well but I'm having a hard time finding your connection here. Two completely different genres.

tHey both have steel in the name, and steel panther is better because they're steel panther.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Quote by moscaespañol
Steel Panther is better.

Don't know who Dr. Steel is but no matter what the topic is, this is the right answer

Also, AA was fucking brilliant!
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.