Hi, everyone. I've been interested in starting up an indie folk band, with some indie rock and pop influences. I like folk bands like The Paper Kites, Noah And The Whale, The Honey Trees, and Jinja Safari. For rock influences I like The Fratellis, The Strokes, Grouplove, Ida Maria, Spoon, and Taking Back Sunday. For my indie pop and just pop influences I like The Postal Service, The Kinks, Katy Perry, The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, Adele, and Christina Grimmie.
I dabble with the piano, the guitar, the ukulele, and the glockenspiel, but I can sing. I think I sound a little like Becky Filip (The Honey Trees).
I'm a teenager, so anyone between the ages of, say, 14 and 18, 19 at the most, is welcome to PM me
I live in New Hampshire but we could have an online band if we're dedicated enough.
I'd love to start an online band as I live in Cambridge, England. Shoot me over a PM if you're interested? Been playing guitar for almost 6 years now.
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir
Quote by wigzwamz
I'd love to start an online band as I live in Cambridge, England. Shoot me over a PM if you're interested? Been playing guitar for almost 6 years now.

Utututut, position has already been applied for and pretty much accepted haha
Haha we need two guitarists! Any more would be fine, too. I think a big band is nice...don't you guys? Not like a ten person band or anything, more like five or six people.
Woo. I feel like that kid who gets picked last and then the teacher changes the rules to make sure I'm included
Quote by Vauxite
Lots of lulz were produced, thankyou good sir