for both the ps3 and the pc.

prefferably wireless, good quality sound and mic, and under 100$.

thanks i've been looking everywhere but haven't found one for both systems yet.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
Turtle Beach Ear Force PX21

problem solved.

This. For the price, best thing ever.
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Quote by King Donkey
Nay.

well i want wireless and compatability with both ps3 and pc.

you see, i run my pc into my tv, and use a wireless keyboard (with built in mouse thingy) to play on it, plus i'm 10 feet away from my tv. i don't want 10 feet of wire dangling from my couch to my ps3. i have dogs that could run right past that and that wouldn't be fun for anyone.
No idea if you can use it with a Playstation, but this is supposed to be pretty good at the price it is. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Creative-Fatal1ty-Detachable-Noise-Cancelling-Microphone/dp/B000P5VR16

EDIT: Derp, you want wireless.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
that looks nice. how is the microphone quality? do you think it reproduces your voice well?
Quote by Ashe_Mc
that looks nice. how is the microphone quality? do you think it reproduces your voice well?

I honestly couldn't say for online play, I've yet to be on the receiving end of one of these headsets and when setting it up the echo effect the PS3 gives when calibrating makes it difficult to tell but I did record through my PC a little and it sounded very good. I can say the sound quality is pretty good a well, especially the bass.
Quote by Random3
Logitech G35.

PC only as far as I am aware, but this is a great headset.

This this this. I love my friend's G35. I would have bought one but I won a different headset in a contest.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
please refrain from getting that Logitech bullshit. surround sound headphones are a gimmick, and over priced for what they can actually produce. and you wont find a decent wireless pair under $100. a decent stereo headset is the best option, always.

something like an ath-ad700 + a zalman clipon mic will be far greater quality that most gaming crap at the same price. i played counter-strike competitively for a while (at least as much as you can in Australia) + did gaming gear reviews. and then i got a life.
I got a 20 dollar one that works great (atleast on my end. I have no idea what my voice sounds like on it) and everyone seems to understand what I say. It's blue tooth I can look at name if you want. Got it at good ol Walmart lol
Astro A40 if you can spring for it. No personal experience with them though.
Quote by ChrisBW
Astro A40 if you can spring for it. No personal experience with them though.

I used to play with a guy who was ****ing obsessed with those headphones. He had a sick BR, but he talked like a retard.