Here's the plan:

Find schematics for some nice pedals
Send schematics to a Chinese PCB manufacturer to be made.
Construct custom pedal board

So has anyone had experience with any of these companies? And what else would I need to make it work?

Any other feedback welcome.

NB: I know, I'm a horrible tightass.
Quote by Telecaster7

Any other feedback welcome.

NB: I know, I'm a horrible tightass.

just do it yourself?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
That would probably be more expensive and maybe illegal?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
you do realise that PCB manufacturers build PCBs from PCB designs, not schematics, you would have to design your own PCBs first, right?
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
Quote by GABarrie
you do realise that PCB manufacturers build PCBs from PCB designs, not schematics, you would have to design your own PCBs first, right?

I did not realise that

Also, what exactly does that mean?

Top one is a PCB, bottom one is a schematic both from the same circuit, the Boneyard effect PDF file from madbeanpedals.com (fair usage rationale: illustratory, source referenced.)

A PCB design is copyrighted and can't be copied without permission, making it illegal for a commercial company to etch you one, fair usage dictates you can etch one yourself for personal use though. A schematic is generally free-for-use, although some can be patented.

You will also still have to solder all your components, and you may be better off learning to do Veroboard layouts.
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
Quote by GABarrie

Top one is a PCB, bottom one is a schematic both from the same circuit, the Boneyard effect PDF file from madbeanpedals.com (fair usage rationale: illustratory, source referenced.)

A PCB design is copyrighted and can't be copied without permission, making it illegal for a commercial company to etch you one, fair usage dictates you can etch one yourself for personal use though. A schematic is generally free-for-use, although some can be patented.

You will also still have to solder all your components, and you may be better off learning to do Veroboard layouts.

Fair enough. Thanks man
If you want your own PCB's made, you need to learn PCB software that is capable of outputting the files in Gerber format. pcbcart.com are based in HK and are very cheap for boards, plus you get a range of colours that you can choose, the only downside is that you you need to pay a one-off tooling cost, which is a small price to pay if you are going to order larger quantaties, or multiple orders. There are other manufacturers, but if you require more then 3 PCBs then PCB Cart is your best option. The other main option is to learn PCB design software, and send the track layout image to madbeanpedals.com or guitarpcb.com and they can hand etch a board for you. The advantage is to this method is that you have a bigger choice of software to learn (as it doesn't need to output gerber files), and if you only need 1 or 2 boards, is very very cheap. The 3rd option, which I don't recommend unless you are prepared to learn how to do it properly, is to etch the boards yourself.

As explained above though, you will need to design your own layouts from a schematic as PCB layouts are generally copyrighted.

Also, you would need to learn how to solder components onto a board.
A lot of times you can find layouts for specific pedals online. But you might want to look into perfboard or vero for simpler circuits, b/c it would likely be cheaper
There are plenty of domestic PCB makers. A lot of places online do a "crowd sourcing" technique where they take small orders from multiple people then cut them all at one (usually on a bi-weekly or monthly basis).