Page 1 of 2
I just found out that one of my mates from school has just (as far as I know) done in (Edit: killed) his ex-girlfriend (I think she was his ex).

I parted ways with him many years back but now just looking back to all the times we had at school, the times we fought etc etc unreal to think now this is what he has done with his life....

Anyway not looking for sympathy (because I know I won't get any )

Cheer me up pit with your witty comments, funny pictures and sexy arses..
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Mar 12, 2012,
Done?

As in rape?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
She got killed? That sucks.

Anyways, OT:

(Invalid img)
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Done in, like killed her?
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
Quote by a_7_x
What, as in beaten her up?

Yeah...you deserve sympathy!

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Done?

As in rape?

Quote by sam b
Done in?

In her ass? Done in how?

If y'all are actually srs - done in = killed
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

He...did....his ex...uhhh..huhuhu....
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Who the hell says done in?

Damn brits...
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Who the hell doesn't say done in?

By the responses to this thread, most people.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
By the responses to this thread, most people.
Most of those who responded; and the Pit is hardly represenetative of most people.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Most of those who responded; and the Pit is hardly represenetative of most people.

I have never once heard the words done in, I assure you it is not a common word.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I have never once heard the words done in, I assure you it is not a common word.

And you're familiar with all the idioms of all the cultures of the world?
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Yes.

Come at me.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by slapsymcdougal

Quote by lambofgod127

You think you know people...

I found out a couple of years ago that a dude from my school, lived 2 minutes from me when we were kids, is serving his second prison sentence for violent rape (extremely violent if the news stories are half way accurate).
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Who the hell doesn't say done in?

Quote by slapsymcdougal

I'm British and never heard it used in that context. And I am familiar with every single idiom of all the cultures in this world and all other worlds.
Quote by freedoms_stain

I found out a couple of years ago that a dude from my school, lived 2 minutes from me when we were kids, is serving his second prison sentence for violent rape (extremely violent if the news stories are half way accurate).

What did he rape?

Quote by slapsymcdougal
All right. Shut your eyes, or this might sting.

How do you know that,are you are familiar with every possible reaction eyes have to semen?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by freedoms_stain

details?

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Who the hell says done in?

Damn brits...

Fools from the north-west

The correct term is obviously "she got knacked"
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
What did he rape?

How do you know that,are you are familiar with every possible reaction eyes have to semen?

No, but I have a cyborg penis that shoots vinegar.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, but I have a cyborg penis that shoots vinegar.

So?

Have you taken to account all eye types?

What if my eye IS vinegar?

You don't know every cyborg penis or eye type in the world.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by a_7_x
I'm British and never heard it used in that context. And I am familiar with every single idiom of all the cultures in this world and all other worlds.
There's your problem
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
So?

Have you taken to account all eye types?

What if my eye IS vinegar?

I designed every cyborg penis currently known to exist. And I know your eyes, sonny boy. I've been watching you for some time. And masturbating, but that was because I needed vinegar for my fish supper.
Quote by sam b
Fools from the north-west

The correct term is obviously "she got knacked"

Actually 'Knacked' means the same as 'Knackered'

Tired, worn out, exhausted

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slapsymcdougal
I designed every cyborg penis currently known to exist. And I know your eyes, sonny boy. I've been watching you for some time. And masturbating, but that was because I needed vinegar for my fish supper.

You have no argument, just as you never did, admit it, done in is not a common word.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have no argument, just as you never did, admit it, done in is not a common word.

Noone I actually know in real life would be unfamiliar with the term.
Holy shit, man.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I'm familiar with 'done in'. As are most people from where I live i'd expect.

455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Noone I actually know in real life would be unfamiliar with the term.

Well, they're all brits, and brits are not most people, and the non-brits would most likely not be familiar with it, so what I said in my comment was correct, most people do not know it.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Well, they're all brits, and brits are not most people, and the non-brits would most likely not be familiar with it, so what I said in my comment was correct, most people do not know it.

And what does your comment matter, you're just a robot.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

That's almost quotable right there. Almost.
REGGIE
are there pics?
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by son_of_bodom
are there pics?

of?
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
Actually 'Knacked' means the same as 'Knackered'

Tired, worn out, exhausted

Aye, maybe in foolish Manchester
Quote by slash_GNR666
Cheer me up pit with your witty comments, funny pictures and sexy arses..

Page 1 of 2