I've been playing guitar for 7 years now and i'm running out of songs to play...
any recommendations for interesting/difficult(optional) songs to play.
My favortie genre is Metal (I like almost all subgenres beside some of the power metal stuff), but I also like jazz, blues, rock, bossa nova etc.

thanks!
Quote by blabla123
I've been playing guitar for 7 years now and i'm running out of songs to play...
any recommendations for interesting/difficult(optional) songs to play.
My favortie genre is Metal (I like almost all subgenres beside some of the power metal stuff), but I also like jazz, blues, rock, bossa nova etc.

thanks!

If you ask me about 70s, 80s and early 90s metal and rock. I can give you tons of example. Personally, nothing is as cool and interesting as some of the riffs and solos from the 80s and 90s. I remember the first time I heard Crazy Train or Bark At The Moon, and I immediately wanted to learn them....good times!
Quote by sonnyrocker
If you ask me about 70s, 80s and early 90s metal and rock. I can give you tons of example. Personally, nothing is as cool and interesting as some of the riffs and solos from the 80s and 90s. I remember the first time I heard Crazy Train or Bark At The Moon, and I immediately wanted to learn them....good times!

Ozzy Osbourne was my first favorite metal vocalist! I remember seeing his preformance on the ozzfest last year, it was really insane!
I know crazy train and bark at moon, i know almost all the blizzard of oz album
Quote by blabla123
Ozzy Osbourne was my first favorite metal vocalist! I remember seeing his preformance on the ozzfest last year, it was really insane!
I know crazy train and bark at moon, i know almost all the blizzard of oz album

Right on!!! Stuff I love to play are Loudness, Dokken, White Lion, Van Halen, Winger, Extreme, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Metallica and Megadeth....you get the idea. I love it!