█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
Quote by WhiskeyFace
*to

I think he missed a comma after "what", so he really intended to ask if we were awake as well.

To answer the OP, yeah, I've been up since 8 am and I'm pretty tired but glad that my classes are over for the day.
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, just monkeying around.

How are you doing, VoxSG? Enjoying your time here so far?

It has been pleasent so far.
Procrastinating. Going to go rub down a Les Paul body and fill in a control cavity with some resin, do some more rubbing down, prime it, and put another coat of primer on a strat.
At work, eating peanut butter M&M's.
Quote by StewieSwan
Yeah so whole you arm eoddin this stupid forum i am moddin IRL bitch
Listening to Missa Solemnis - mind blowing.

I also just bought a ticket for the Spaghetti Western Orchestra tonight - not a big fan at all but I love Morricone so thought they'd be interesting to see.
Eatin'.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by WantsLesPaul

I already finished 100% of the game on my Xbox profile, but brother created a new one so I get to start over.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 12, 2012,
Playing Skyrim and guitar at the same time
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Some people might call this thread useless, others might hate on TS for being new and not knowing how to make a thread. But I applaud TS. We need more threads like this. How many of us are actually concerned with what our fellow forumers are doing at this moment? OR what their lives are like?

Sure we don't want a ton of these threads, but every once in a while it's nice to come across somebody whose interested in our daily every day lives.

Since you asked, I'm about to wash my car. Getting ready to leave for New England tomorrow to go on a small tour over spring break. Then I'm going to go chill somewhere near upstate New York.
Quote by Twist of fate
Some people might call this thread useless, others might hate on TS for being new and not knowing how to make a thread. But I applaud TS. We need more threads like this. How many of us are actually concerned with what our fellow forumers are doing at this moment? OR what their lives are like?

Sure we don't want a ton of these threads, but every once in a while it's nice to come across somebody whose interested in our daily every day lives.

Since you asked, I'm about to wash my car. Getting ready to leave for New England tomorrow to go on a small tour over spring break. Then I'm going to go chill somewhere near upstate New York.

GGGGAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Quote by Twist of fate

Thats bad ass bro.
Quote by Jyrgen
Trying to get into BBTAM and procrastinating

Do. Or do not. There is no try.

But no seriously. Once you get into them, you'll realize how great those guys really are
So much music, so little time. I'm sorting out my pictures folder because my internet has been wonky and can't play games. Also, I'm on spring break which is pretty nice.
Quote by Jyrgen

I'm partial to BTBAM.

But that's just me.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Twist of fate

that was beautifully gay

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

I now think TS is the most clever bot in UG history.

lol what?
Quote by Jyrgen

It might be easier to get into them if you use some lube lololllololllloolol

jk
Quote by StewieSwan
Yeah so whole you arm eoddin this stupid forum i am moddin IRL bitch
Quote by Twist of fate

How do i sig this
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Preparing to sit through a lecture. My class is called "The History of Life".

KILL ME

I imagine it's like Monty Python and the Meaning of Life.
Page 1 of 2