Hey folks-

So I posted this as part of an earlier thread, but it was the only question that wasn't answered.

I have an old (1964) Fender Bandmaster. I just had a lot of work done on it, by a reliable amp tech. I got it back, and one thing I've noticed is that when I switch the trem on, there's a sort of "blipping" noise, sync'd up with the trem speed. I've checked the connection on the footswitch, so it's not that. Any ideas what's causing this? It's not terribly loud, but for recording purposes it could be a problem.
Quote by Guild King
Hey folks-

So I posted this as part of an earlier thread, but it was the only question that wasn't answered.

I have an old (1964) Fender Bandmaster. I just had a lot of work done on it, by a reliable amp tech. I got it back, and one thing I've noticed is that when I switch the trem on, there's a sort of "blipping" noise, sync'd up with the trem speed. I've checked the connection on the footswitch, so it's not that. Any ideas what's causing this? It's not terribly loud, but for recording purposes it could be a problem.

I'd be taking it back to the tech if you just got the work done... Let him make it right..

Nice amp btw
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!