Poll Options
View poll results: Are you circumsized?
Yes
131 45%
No
160 55%
Voters: 292.
Page 1 of 3
Just like the title says. Also, where were you born, because I know that I, like most men in the United States, am circumcised, but I've heard that it's less prevalent in Europe, and am curious to look at this disparity. Also, while I would like that we not turn this into a debate thread, please try to keep discussion civil.
Only play what you hear. If you don't hear anything, don't play anything.

—Chick Corea
Uncircumcised dicks are funny looking. Na na na na na.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
lololololololol

srsly though wat's the pit's obsession with dick skin guys? aye carumba
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Last edited by PowerOfGlove at Mar 12, 2012,
No, I'm from Europe - our society doesn't particularly endorse the mutilation of a child's genitalia.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
As was said above about Europe. Unless for a religious or some sort of personal preference Europeans are not generally circumcised.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country_Level.png
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40
Quote by PowerOfGlove
lololololololol

srsly though wat's the pit's obsession with dick skin guys? aye carumba

Hey, why don't you cut the hostility?

—Chick Corea
Yes, but not until I was 29. Having caught it in my zip, my foreskin lost it's elastic properties, and so had to go, or I'd never be able to clean behind my colossal helmet.
Nope.

Why are so many americans circumsized?
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by Guppy_Odyssey
Hey, why don't you cut the hostility?

Stop being so hard headed
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Nope.

I remember sitting in my psychology class for a year in college, noticing a film case on the shelf entitled "the circumcision that went wrong". Decided I didn't want to see it.
Turned out it was part of the 2nd year course.
Made me glad I never went through that shit.

EDIT:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
Last edited by SkepsisMetal at Mar 12, 2012,
Quote by AtaBorMan
Nope.

Because Christians.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by AtaBorMan
Nope.

It's been recommended by physicians for a long time. Mostly for hygienic reasons, in my understanding. However, recently doctors are more and more saying that it's not necessary. Also, there are arguments going both ways that it improves/degrades sexual performance and/or pleasure, but, there's never been anything conclusive and the general consensus is that it makes little difference either way.

—Chick Corea
Most americans are circumsized? Really? I really didnt know that. I always thought it was something jews did (no offence to anyone, just seriously thought that :P)
This is basically going to be North America, Jews and Muslims vs the world.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
I live in Israel, I am circumsized. No surprise there.
I was circumcised at birth but i don't really have a problem with it. Circumcised dicks are nicer looking, foreskin looks like rotten sausage when your dick isn't erect
Jks, i don's have a problem with either and i don't think it's fair for people to get all creeped out by it.
But the argument that you shouldn't be allowed to circumcise a baby cos, obviously, it hasn't given you consent is a pretty strong argument and i sort of agree with it. But i don't mind cos i don't live in a country where people are creeped out by it.
Yes, but I sort of wish I wasn't.

I'd take an anteater over not being able to feel sex as nature intended any day.
Yes, and I'm from the US. No surprise there, huh?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Darth_Pietrus
Most americans are circumsized? Really? I really didnt know that. I always thought it was something jews did (no offence to anyone, just seriously thought that :P)

It is something that Jews do (don't judge, jesus was circumcised).
Americans started doing it cos it's healthier something. But health shouldn't be a problem if your wash properly.
I'm a European non-Jew non-Muslim and yet my foreskin was chopped at birth. I don't know why. I think it was reasonably common practice here in the UK in the seventies.

I don't mind being circumcised. My ****-smashing ability seems unimpaired.

I don't like the idea of it being done without consent of parents, though. I'm pretty sure my parents didn't agree to it.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You don't know that.

Matthew Mark and Luke never talk about Jesus' penis. OR his vagina.

—Chick Corea
Quote by TheDuckMajor
It is something that Jews do (don't judge, jesus was circumcised).
Americans started doing it cos it's healthier something. But health shouldn't be a problem if your wash properly.

It's healthier in the same way removing your eyelids would be healthier - less place for dirt to accumulate, but it also means that the entire system of natural lubrication and cleansing that your body has evolved is negated.
Quote by Guppy_Odyssey
Matthew Mark and Luke never talk about Jesus' penis. OR his vagina.

I can. It's because Jesus had both, and one drunken night, they found out the hard way, and agreed to never ever mention it ever again.
Quote by Todd Hart
It's healthier in the same way removing your eyelids would be healthier - less place for dirt to accumulate, but it also means that the entire system of natural lubrication and cleansing that your body has evolved is negated.

Smegma smells a bit worse than tears though.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Smegma smells a bit worse than tears though.

Then wash.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You don't know that.

Fine, but his parents were very religious Jews so the chances are quite high. BTW also girls can be circumcised, they do it in africa. So... if jesus was a girl... its possible...
Quote by Todd Hart
Then wash.

I do, just as I would if I hadn't been circumcised, but I've always wondered just how much more difficult it would be to manage.
Quote by Todd Hart
No, I'm from Europe - our society doesn't particularly endorse the mutilation of a child's genitalia.

+1 for sentiment, -1 for inflammatory language.

No children should be circumcised. Ever.

Unless it's medically necessary, which is unusual.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I do, just as I would if I hadn't been circumcised, but I've always wondered just how much more difficult it would be to manage.Not at all.
I was circumcised as an adult, and it was never a problem.
Page 1 of 3