Hello, I am a young man living in NY who is struggling financially and in desperate need of help. I have created a website for my cause, please help spread the word by sharing this website with as many people as possible, thank you.

www.employmentforsteven.com
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']"Give me a job, and that's the bottom line, because Stone Cold said so!"

This is the only answer.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This is never going work with that name buddy, but seriously ask The Rock for some rent money he's done a couple of films recently he'll sort you out.
SMILE!
Quote by zgr0826
This is the only answer.

Also acceptable:

"Austin 3:16 says, 'Give me a job, 'cuz I just whipped your ass!'"

*stunner*
WOW, ya your video just made me mad. I really hate the 'oh sad sad, my life is so sad..give me money." If you walk around with that attitude of oh poor me no wonder you cannot keep a job or get a girlfriend.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Also acceptable:

"Austin 3:16 says, 'Give me a job, 'cuz I just whipped your ass!'"

Or:

Boss: "Sorry Mr. Austin, but you aren't quite what we're looking fo ...."

SCSA: "WHAT?!"

Boss: "I was about to say that..."

SCSA: "WHAT?!"

Quote by ErikLensherr

I need a job too and as far as I'm concerned my needs outweigh yours. Sorry.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"

*reported*
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Lots of people looking for work these days, don't see what makes your story different, other than that it's narrated by a female British robot.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by AeroRocker

*reported*

WHAT?!

Quote by ErikLensherr

What unique skills and job experience(s) do you have that would make you an appealing hire?

Besides your name, lol.

Seriously though, ask yourself that. If you have none then work on fixing that. In the meantime work some skill-less service industry job.