Hey all, I recently created a music video for my tune "Sons And Daughters". The song itself is meant to be taken seriously, but the video? Heck no, it's supposed to be funny and stupid enough to make people wanna share it, thus hopefully getting people to check out my tunes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Sf-RxeSaU

Lemme know what you think, and feel free to leave me any of your songs you'd like me to check out and connect with me through the links in my sig!
I really liked the lyrics, and the riffs were great (cheeky use of the old 'Baba O' Reilly' is always good). I thought the singing was a little weak to be honest, and the pitch was a little flat sometimes, but nothing terrible at all. Great song!
If you could check out any of the links in my sig (Phoenix is the most recent) that would be awesome
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by FenderMayer
I agree, singing wasn't very strong! But thanks for listening! I'll certainly give your tunes a listen!

Thanks
If you've got any comments could you please just post them on the vids? It's hard to keep track of these threads xD
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that