Yes
34 31%
No
77 69%
Voters: 111.
Page 1 of 2
Girls are like cats for me, if I try to get one, it gets scared and runs away
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
I don't know what to vote. I have a... well.... seret girlfriend?.....

Edit: Fuck it, I'll call her my very best friend and fuckbuddy and vote no.
Palmela Handerson is a beautiful person.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Seriously you're coming to the pit to ask this question?

You're gonna get like 50 no /foreveralone responses and a couple dicks who do have girlfriends shitting on everyone else (and a small minority of people are pissed because you didn't mention bf/other)

As far me, I don't have a girlfriend but I'm not gonna try n depress the shit out of you guys with my own situation because it doesn't depress me. Instead of moping over myself I try and be optimistic and flirt with girls n such....

It seldomly works but thats another thing
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Mar 12, 2012,
Quote by Nelsean
Palmela Handerson is a beautiful person.

Sorry to be the one to tell you this man, but most of us have fucked her. Sorry for breaking the news
I'm going to die alone. Probably quite soon.
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Girl that I've been on dates with. Wouldn't call her a girlfriend yet.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
Not anymore

Thanks for reminding me TS, you prick

Welcome
No, I've officially spent the last *cough* years pretty much shitting myself and changing the subject whenever I've made an attempt to ask a girl out.
Damn, I'm a saddo.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
She just won't love me back

Just kidding, I'm a soulless ginger, and don't have feelings
Guitars
LTD EC-1000 vb
Ibanez RG7321

Amp/Modeler
Line 6 POD HD500

Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M50
Quote by OVER9000VIDEOS
Not anymore

Thanks for reminding me TS, you prick

Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, I've officially spent the last *cough* years pretty much shitting myself and changing the subject whenever I've made an attempt to ask a girl out.
Damn, I'm a saddo.

Meet girls when you're absolutely wrecked. Best way to do it (at least in my experience), at least until you're more confident.
Not currently.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by whoomit

Meet girls when you're absolutely wrecked. Best way to do it (at least in my experience), at least until you're more confident.

Slight problem with that one; I'm off the booze on doctor's orders.
In any event, it used to be a tightrope thing anyway - the desired effect of drinking(unwarranted courage) fo me always sat in a very narrow band between not drunk enough, and the sort of level where (I'm told) I just sit and tell jokes like "what did the hungry clock do?". That stage keeps going for quite a while, until finally, I reach the 'puke on her shoes' stage.
Plus, I did once register on a dating site. It basically told me I was a dick, and not to darken their doors again.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Slight problem with that one; I'm off the booze on doctor's orders.
In any event, it used to be a tightrope thing anyway - the desired effect of drinking(unwarranted courage) fo me always sat in a very narrow band between not drunk enough, and the sort of level where (I'm told) I just sit and tell jokes like "what did the hungry clock do?". That stage keeps going for quite a while, until finally, I reach the 'puke on her shoes' stage.
Plus, I did once register on a dating site. It basically told me I was a dick, and not to darken their doors again.

Eek, well I don't really have much sober experiences with girls, therefore no helpful advice. Sorry man

And emm... what did the hungry clock say?...

Quote by MirandaShambles
Thanks. It's all good though. 4 day stress break.

Who's idea was that?
Last edited by whoomit at Mar 12, 2012,
Page 1 of 2