Anybody have any experience with Pedaltank effects? I was just offered a Pedaltank analog chorus in exchange for my Boss CH-1.

This is all I could find: http://www.pedaltank.com/Analog_chorus.html
The delay control seems kinda neat, good for taming the ridiculous depth control I suppose.

Should I go for it or wait for something else to come around?

EDIT: gonna save up for a tc electronic corona chorus, too cool
Last edited by &baconstrips at Mar 15, 2012,
Nobody knows anything about this company? Apparently they're "boutique, handmade" yet very asian...

(I wont bump again, don't go thread nazi on me)
Try it.
"We're content, to pitch our tent,
When the glory's evident"
Petra - Beyond Belief.
never heard of them

i guess do more online research

only thing is, your boss is a brand name, and is probably worth more (even if it's a worse pedal, go figure), so i don't think i'd do a straight trade.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
your boss is a brand name, and is probably worth more (even if it's a worse pedal, go figure), so i don't think i'd do a straight trade.

Thanks for the advice, I didn't think of that.

I saw a video on it, it seems pretty decent, but not mindblowing by any stretch. I might wait it out and see if I get any other offers.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?