Poll: Which Pit thread is overrated?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Pit thread is overrated?
All the threads
12 24%
None of the threads
2 4%
TS is still a knob
36 72%
Voters: 50.
What are some threads in the Pit that you think are just overrated?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I don't get the point of the poll.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
The hot chicks thread, because it doesn't even exist.
Seriously, I never got the memo as to why it's not allowed. Heads up?
The mods have a crippling fear of attractive women.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by GodofCheesecake
I don't get the point of the poll.

Neither do I, really. Just vote that I'm a knob and carry on as you were
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Markline dough mixer is suitable for processing a variety of flour products, our dough mixer are used according to the characteristics of wheat flour, dough bowl ,hook and rod are combination very well , all the dough we mixing is same with people use they hand to mix ., so that rapid formation of gluten network, making the balance of protein structure, because our dough mixer design and structure profession .so all the dough we mixing will be more better than another dough mixer .our dough mixer machine easy to operate, suitable for a variety of production requirements. The whole machine adopts high-quality stainless steel materials.
Quote by behind_you
The mods have a crippling fear of attractive women.

No fun

Quote by markline
Markline dough mixer is suitable for processing a variety of flour products, our dough mixer are used according to the characteristics of wheat flour, dough bowl ,hook and rod are combination very well , all the dough we mixing is same with people use they hand to mix ., so that rapid formation of gluten network, making the balance of protein structure, because our dough mixer design and structure profession .so all the dough we mixing will be more better than another dough mixer .our dough mixer machine easy to operate, suitable for a variety of production requirements. The whole machine adopts high-quality stainless steel materials.

Go get yourself a yeast infection
Ban the Above User. *shudder*

Quote by Pagan_Poetry

The mods prefer tiger pits.
Quote by eGraham
Neither do I, really. Just vote that I'm a knob and carry on as you were

Done.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
^ lol

They're getting more and more subtle.

ninjedit: That was for the adbot.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Haxball. Buncha jerks in there, man.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by markline
Bitch what
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Go get yourself a yeast infection
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by markline

*r
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Every single Pit mod is gay and your heterosexuality offends them.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Every single Pit mod is gay and your heterosexuality offends them.
I'm a pheromone and I find this offensive.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Never thought I'd see circlejerk outside of reddit and 4chan
I make house muuuusic!
www.soundcloud.com/sean-garfola

My Gear:
Schecter Tempest custom
Pro Co Rat Duecetone Distortion
Boss Space Echo
Boss Super Chorus
Line 6 Verbzilla
Digitech Jam-man
Peavey ValveKing 212
Quote by Jon777
Ban the Above User. *shudder*

I still don't think I understand the point of that thread.
Quote by chev311e
I still don't think I understand the point of that thread.

The point is to fake ban the user above you, the thread title is pretty self explanatory...
the ban thread.....................even though I hang out in it a lot.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I really don't like "___ The User Above You" threads. What completely boggles my mind is how there are actual regulars in those threads. I can understand "Comment on the user above you's looks or music." But Ban The User Above You or "Why wouldn't a relationship with the avatar of the user above you work out? That shit makes no sense to me.
Embrace the love banthreadians have one for another
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by The Madcap
I really don't like "___ The User Above You" threads. What completely boggles my mind is how there are actual regulars in those threads. I can understand "Comment on the user above you's looks or music." But Ban The User Above You or "Why wouldn't a relationship with the avatar of the user above you work out? That shit makes no sense to me.

How anyone finds those things amusing is beyond me.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Thrill-house
The point is to fake ban the user above you, the thread title is pretty self explanatory...

Obviously, but every time I see what's going on in there it's just pointless conversation between people.
Quote by chev311e
Obviously, but every time I see what's going on in there it's just pointless conversation between people.

But that's most threads lol.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by chev311e
Indeed. How's the weather in Bikini Bottom?

It's a bit gusty tonight.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by MakinLattes
Banned for having an opinion.

I wonder how many times the same topic has been repeated in the Religion and Philosophy thread.

Many times, but it's more like revisiting really. It's just exhausting to have the same discussion for 3 months straight or something, so you break it out into chunks.