(2)
10 16%
(3)
11 17%
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuntcuntcuntcuntcuntyoureacunt
18 28%
Voters: 64.
Page 1 of 2
Been asked to do a logo for a band, narrowed it down to two finished pieces and one draft (the 3rd one) so I'm here to ask you which one you think is the best, out of:

[EDIT] comments for variations of any of the three are humbly appreciated.
[EDIT2] k so people don't like the second much, is this any better?

(To vote for this, please comment with a picture of a llama.)

(1)

(2)
(Invalid img)

(3)

or just call me a cunt, eithers cool.
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Mar 13, 2012,
I say put the logo on the second one on the first one.

And you're a ****.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Quote by SnowTau

And you're a ****.

That
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by chev311e
The first one seems to be incomplete also.

How so?

Quote by SnowTau

And you're a ****.

Duly noted
Quote by whalepudding
you forgot to put the lines in the middle of the A's and E's

call yourself a graphic designer

funny joke bro
First one, but with a proper E
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by whalepudding
you forgot to put the lines in the middle of the A's and E's

call yourself a graphic designer

Boy I'm glad you said it for me...phew.
Quote by chev311e
Boy I'm glad you said it for me...phew.

I was trying to be *cool* am I cool yet.

Quote by LRCGUITAR
The other two are way too complicated, so the first one. You should definitely put a bar on the E though.

yup yeah although the annoying this is I spent about 30 times more on the other two than the first one, aha
I say put the guy in 3 in a straight jacket on a hastily made sailboat of flat boards and sail made of cloth in number 1 everyone's gonna be like "how he make that"
Third one have Down's or something?
The world doesn't revolve around you. If it does, beware. You're probably about to pass out drunk.

The 19 year old who knows his stuff. Most of the time.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Such an original band name, not a generic post-hardcore/screamo metal name at all.

Still, better than "__ the __," "NOUNS," and "VERBER."
First one, even though it looks like the title shot from a quirky adventure movie from 1997.

Quote by blake1221
Still, better than "__ the __," "NOUNS," and "VERBER."

NOUNS has been bugging me a lot lately. Structures, Depths, Volumes, Textures, etc. If I make a Periphery rip-off band and name it Solutions, will I get famous, too?
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Last edited by StewieSwan at Mar 13, 2012,
Quote by Fat Lard
I say put the guy in 3 in a straight jacket on a hastily made sailboat of flat boards and sail made of cloth in number 1 everyone's gonna be like "how he make that"

I feel like some pretty good shoops could come from that guy in the third one.
'Always my hero, never forget you'

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

1- Generic
2- I like this one
3- cunty
Quote by Zakkcd
Third one have Down's or something?

Vocalist ~click this~

Quote by Fat Lard

Ooer. I'm not sure they'll look right with each other though. (I'll give it a crack after I've finished my sweetnsour chicken though)

Quote by Dirge Humani
Get a different texture for the third, that one is awful.

It isn't finished, sir.

Quote by Portuguese_boy
Such an original band name, not a generic post-hardcore/screamo metal name at all.

I know right.

Quote by smokedereefa
'Always my hero, never forget you'

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I KNOW, RIGHT.
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Mar 13, 2012,
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Ooer. I'm not sure they'll look right with each other though. (I'll give it a crack after I've finished my sweetnsour chicken though)

That's what makes it cool though. It'll be like a metaphor for a guy that doesn't fit in with society and feels lost at sea per se but still never forgetting his bros always my hero
Quote by Fat Lard
That's what makes it cool though. It'll be like a metaphor for a guy that doesn't fit in with society and feels lost at sea per se but still never forgetting his bros always my hero

OoOoOoooOOoOoooOOoeer. So like a combination of the three? Logo from the 2nd, image from the 3rd on top of the background from the first? Or the first one with the picture below it, with the same logo
Quote by StewieSwan

NOUNS has been bugging me a lot lately. Structures, Depths, Volumes, Textures, etc. If I make a Periphery rip-off band and name it Solutions, will I get famous, too?

I'm almost positive that would work.
Quote by Weaponized
Number 3, reminds me of Wavves but hxc.

They're the inspiration for most of the stuff I do, including that, aha
Im not a graphic designer so I wont comment on the art

as for the band name, totally generic. Let me guess, Indie rock?
Quote by fassw8614
Im not a graphic designer so I wont comment on the art

as for the band name, totally generic. Let me guess, Indie rock?

Maybe not, you are however a person with eyes, so tell me what you think (it's why I made this thread )

I know, I really hate it, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Haven't even bothered listening to em I just want some fucking money.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
Maybe not, you are however a person with eyes, so tell me what you think (it's why I made this thread )

I know, I really hate it, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Haven't even bothered listening to em I just want some fucking money.

Well since u asked...

If the band is heavy I'd say the 2nd
If the band is soft I'd say the 1st

Personally, I like the LAS logo with the solid black background (looks more metal IMO)
I like the first one with the sea, you ****.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I like how the "A" reminds me of a compass (the one used to draw circles). All you need to do now is make that "E" look like a capital gamma (straight edge) by dropping the bottom 'leg'.
/stupid masonry reference

But I seriously like that "A". Compass->Maps->Lost->hahaha
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Take the cumming guy in (3), put him on a boat adrift in (1)'s sea, and stick a white whale in there as an homage to Melville. Sorted.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by americablanco
I like how the "A" reminds me of a compass (the one used to draw circles). All you need to do now is make that "E" look like a capital gamma (straight edge) by dropping the bottom 'leg'.
/stupid masonry reference

But I seriously like that "A". Compass->Maps->Lost->hahaha

I think it'd look better as a capital Sigma to be honest, it was kind of what I going for but lazyness.

But I like the way you think
Quote by Random3
Are you based in southern England? Because I was supposed to be doing a gig with a band with the same name as yours but they pulled out.

NOT MY BAND EW

although I did a fb search for them, and about 2817489321743012 bands with the same name came up...........
I thought number 1 looked the best. Simple & effective.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Page 1 of 2