Page 1 of 2
well, today i was working, framing a house. i was using a paslode air nailer, and well..

(Invalid img)
that happened. i pulled my hand from behind the stud and looked at it and thought, "are you ****ing kidding me right now..?" while still in shock, i went to the back door and said, "hey, james.. i kinda shot myself with this gun.." and he said, "that's not the first time its happened. once the shock went away, i started feeling the pain, and my ears were ringing to the point where i couldn't hear, and my vision going blurry. darin rushed me to the hospital, when we arrived i didn't have my health card on me, so i got asked a hundred and one questions, i'm shaking and sweating, then finally waited at the triage desk, and some old bum lady, who smelled like cat piss got in before me, and i was like, "are you ****ing kidding me? i have a goddamn nail THROUGH my finger, and she gets ahead of me?" finally got into a room, waited another goddamn 30 minutes before the doctor pricked me with a needle in two spots in my finger. went to get xrays,
(Invalid img)
they pulled the nail, (which i still have) and away i went. then they called me telling me my bone was cracked. i was prescribed codeine, took two at 2:00PM, didn't help. took five at 7:00PM, didn't help. took seven at 1:00AM, didn't help, so i'm pissed about that. what a great day!

TL;DR, shot myself with an air nailer, hurts like a ****er.

EDIT: resized imgs, fixd xray img.
EDITEDIT:
(Invalid img)
after nail was removed.
EDITEDITEDIT: current state of my finger.
(Invalid img)
Last edited by exhalingwilcox at Mar 13, 2012,
Well, looks like that nail is gonna come in... handy.

YEAAAAAAAAAH.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by exhalingwilcox
hurts like a ****ing sh*tf*ck.

Rightly so. You know you can shoot your eye out with those things?
Try not to OD on codeine please.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Julz127
Well, looks like that nail is gonna come in... handy.

YEAAAAAAAAAH.

HAHA. oh my god, that totally made it worth it.
Quote by blake1221
Rightly so. You know you can shoot your eye out with those things?

hey, i was wearing a hardhat, ear protection, and eye protection. what happened was, it was a tight angle that i had to hold the gun at, it was more aimed at the corner of the plank of wood, it chipped off the corner, and went right into my finger. god, i'm glad it didn't get stuck to the wood.
Quote by Captain Panda
Which bone was cracked, with your fingers pointing up the top one or the bottom one?

the first two xray pictures are bottom and top. i'm not too sure, the doctor was so damn vague about everything. i need to see a plastic surgeon for it, though.
Quote by MakinLattes
Thank goodness you had the presence of mind to take a picture.

haha. first thing i said when i got into darins truck, on the way to the hospital was, "well, gotta take a picture of this to remember! the picture in my post was at the hospital. the nurse asked to take a picture to show her son, so she can show him the cool things she gets to do at work. lulz.
Quote by exhalingwilcox
hey, i was wearing a hardhat, ear protection, and eye protection. what happened was, it was a tight angle that i had to hold the gun at, it was more aimed at the corner of the plank of wood, it chipped off the corner, and went right into my finger. god, i'm glad it didn't get stuck to the wood.

Hahaha, I was kidding, man.

That looks like it hurt like a bitch.
Quote by Marshmelllow
nice finger nail?

return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by blake1221
Hahaha, I was kidding, man.

That looks like it hurt like a bitch.

it did, still does. but after those 15 odd codeine pills, the throbbing went down, but it hurts like a bitch to bend it.
i forgot to mention that i'm going to get a picture frame, print the xray off, take the nail and frame the sonnabitch : D
I crushed my finger moving rocks a few years ago, I haven't been able to use my middle, or ring finger for fretting since then. Yours looks way cooler though.
Quote by Piglizard
I crushed my finger moving rocks a few years ago, I haven't been able to use my middle, or ring finger for fretting since then. Yours looks way cooler though.

pretty badass, huh!
Quote by exhalingwilcox
i think he just wants a followup concerning my finger joint, because it's like an eighth of an inch away from it. & my injury seems inferior to most of those LOL

Alrighty, now get well!

Also using the computer must hurt like a bitch
Quote by Captain Panda
Alrighty, now get well!

Also using the computer must hurt like a bitch

****ing rights it does, lol. i'm doing my best not to use my middle finger. but what bums me out a lot is no guitar
hAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sorry dude, but as a carpenter with my dad, this has been a scare that I've had ever since I first shot my compressed air nailgun when I was 7 (Almost broke my hand off clean because of the recoil and 8kg weight).

Nice photo's dude. I've had a nail in the foot because some dickhead didn't bend the nail down on a block of unused wood... Shit like that hurts when you jump onto it from half way up the stairs, naive of me to not notice but still. Common sense prevails.
This reminds me of that scrubs episode with ben...
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Quote by Mr.-Bungle
hAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sorry dude, but as a carpenter with my dad, this has been a scare that I've had ever since I first shot my compressed air nailgun when I was 7 (Almost broke my hand off clean because of the recoil and 8kg weight).

Nice photo's dude. I've had a nail in the foot because some dickhead didn't bend the nail down on a block of unused wood... Shit like that hurts when you jump onto it from half way up the stairs, naive of me to not notice but still. Common sense prevails.

i know everyone says this, but be careful with those ****ers. ow, ****. i know how that feels, did it penetrate through the other side?
Quote by Tessalate
This reminds me of that scrubs episode with ben...

haha, being at the hospital made me think of scrubs, and coincidentally i'm watching scrubs!
Quote by Mr.-Bungle

Just gotta wear manboots next time. Usually my weight will bend the nail before it bites into the material enough to push through it.
Quote by exhalingwilcox
haha, being at the hospital made me think of scrubs, and coincidentally i'm watching scrubs!

That's you ts.

Holy crap I'm watching it too.
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Whoops...... hahaha
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
So, no masturbation for a bit? TS must be feeling so wretched right now.

But no really, ouch. Big ouch. Huuuuuuge ouch.
--- You know I can't have your ghost chips ---
Page 1 of 2