Page 5 of 739
Quote by Death_switch
My sources say Arizona.

But I would find it hilarious if he ended up in Denver.

#1 Because he wouldn't win
#2 Because of the situation it would cause with Tebow (who is represented by the same people as Manning I might add)

In fairness though he probably needs the thin air to get those few extra yards on his throws.

I think it's a possibility in Denver for sure Tebow is not the future there at least it seems that they are actively pursuing manning in front of Tebow. Elway just does not seem confident in Tebow and i can see him trying to fade him out even without Manning.
song stuck in my head today

Quote by Death_switch
My sources say Arizona.

But I would find it hilarious if he ended up in Denver.

#1 Because he wouldn't win
#2 Because of the situation it would cause with Tebow (who is represented by the same people as Manning I might add)

In fairness though he probably needs the thin air to get those few extra yards on his throws.

Arizona can't afford to sign anyone
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Carnivean
Why exactly?

A cocktail of:

There are further ingredients but I think you get the picture.

EDIT:
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Arizona can't afford to sign anyone

Well they'd have to cut Kolb and I'm sure they could free up cash elsewhere.
Last edited by Death_switch at Mar 13, 2012,
Quote by lbc_sublime

sounds like the best luckily i haven't seen any of my sports idols play past thier prime and i hope i don't have too.

It breaks your heart, man.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I don't want the day Brady retires to ever come
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
Quote by Death_switch
A cocktail of bias.

mmm yes.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Death_switch
Since when do the Bucs pay like that? The NFL has gone mad.

Maybe they haven't told Glazer yet
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Quote by Death_switch
Since when do the Bucs pay like that? The NFL has gone mad.

yeah i'm having a hard time believing some of the money too especially what Buffalo is supposedly going to pay.

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
It breaks your heart, man.

Quote by Carnivean
mmm yes.

The Chiefs beat the Broncos last season with Kyle Orton at QB.

Next year they will have back:

Cassel
Charles
Berry
Moeaki

Along with the removal of Todd Haley and promotion of Crennel, that spells doom for the rest of the West
Quote by big-T
Maybe they haven't told Glazer yet

Or maybe they DID tell Glazer who is now so old he has Crazy Al syndrome.
Quote by Death_switch
Or maybe they DID tell Glazer who is now so old he has Crazy Al syndrome.

Well he did blow all that money on De Gea so you have a point
Quote by Cadj

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Quote by Death_switch

Cassel
Charles
Berry
Moeaki

Along with the removal of Todd Haley and promotion of Crennel, that spells doom for the rest of the West

Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Death_switch

Cassel
Charles
Berry
Moeaki

KC is gonna need a better QB to be a threat. Cassel Orton and Palko just seem like nothing special, there reciever core is pretty solid, but RB seem to not do tooo much they don't have a Forte or a McCoy level RB thats for sure.

Quote by lbc_sublime
KC is gonna need a better QB to be a threat. Cassel Orton and Palko just seem like nothing special, there reciever core is pretty solid, but RB seem to not do tooo much they don't have a Forte or a McCoy level RB thats for sure.

There's a runningback in the league named McCoy?

Either way, Jamaal Charles is a really good back, and Dexter McCluster is a great utility player. I think this division is definitely up for grabs between the Broncos and the Chiefs.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by big-T
Well he did blow all that money on De Gea so you have a point

De Gea was money well spent compared to handing VJax a 5 year contract

Quote by Carnivean

No need to be so jelly

Quote by lbc_sublime

Wat. They have Jamaal Charles! He was out last year but next season KC will be top 5 rushing, no doubt.

Also Cassel is fine, he is better than Alex Smith and look where he took the 49ers last season.

Palko on the other hand... Not even joking, I'd rather have Julian Edelman at QB. Actually I'd rather have Favre. That's how bad he was.

EDIT:

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

Either way, Jamaal Charles is a really good back, and Dexter McCluster is a great utility player. I think this division is definitely up for grabs between the Broncos and the Chiefs.

Jackie Battle is good for grinding out the tough yards too (and Charles needs someone who can do that). He's not been re-signed yet though.
Last edited by Death_switch at Mar 13, 2012,
Palko, or Hanie?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Tyler Palko gives me confidence that I could one day be an NFL QB.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 46-49
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Palko, or Hanie?

Palko is WAY worse. He got cut by a CFL team before he even played for the Chiefs.
Hanie, or lolsanchez?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Vincent Jackson to the Bucs. Not a bad move for them. Paid him a pretty good amount of money. They better hope he performs.

Seattle signed Red Bryant to a new contract. I figured they were going to try. He's a good player.
Quote by Death_switch
Palko is WAY worse. He got cut by a CFL team before he even played for the Chiefs.

Two, actually. In the same year.

Speaking of Palko,

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/17773577

Start the bidding!

I kind of wish they kept him, got Peyton, then brought Palko out at the end of games just to mock other teams.

Hanie, or Derek Anderson?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

Hanie, or Derek Anderson?

Anderson - At least he had 2007. The rest sucks, but he had one good year.

Lions showing interest in Laron Landry. As are Jets, Eagles, and Bears.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by necrosis1193
Two, actually. In the same year.

Speaking of Palko,

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/post/17773577

Start the bidding!

I kind of wish they kept him, got Peyton, then brought Palko out at the end of games just to mock other teams.

I'm all for rubbing it in but some players would have to go home and tell their children that they just lost to Tyler Palko. That just ain't right.

Although he'd probably mess it up by accidentally signalling forfeiture to the officials or something.
Quote by Death_switch
De Gea was money well spent compared to handing VJax a 5 year contract

No need to be so jelly

Wat. They have Jamaal Charles! He was out last year but next season KC will be top 5 rushing, no doubt.

Also Cassel is fine, he is better than Alex Smith and look where he took the 49ers last season.

Palko on the other hand... Not even joking, I'd rather have Julian Edelman at QB. Actually I'd rather have Favre. That's how bad he was.

EDIT:

Jackie Battle is good for grinding out the tough yards too (and Charles needs someone who can do that). He's not been re-signed yet though.

D'oh i really forgot about charles and put my foot in my mouth :/. i still don't like their depth though. Battles fine i get his role he's just not a good replacement back IMO.

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

what Lesean McCoy the Eagles Amazing RB. i think your just messing with me though cause i think your the eagles fan IIRC.

Quote by Death_switch
I'm all for rubbing it in but some players would have to go home and tell their children that they just lost to Tyler Palko. That just ain't right.

Although he'd probably mess it up by accidentally signalling forfeiture to the officials or something.

Hey, nine OCs had to go home and tell their kids they couldn't outsmart Cam Cameron. All is fair in love and football.

Hanie is the worst and ruined the bears season with bad reads we were pretty much shoe ins for a wild card and couldn't win games at all.

Quote by lbc_sublime
Hanie is the worst and ruined the bears season with bad reads we were pretty much shoe ins for a wild card and couldn't win games at all.

the bears went to the superbowl with rex grossman under center. blaming a below average QB for ruining the wild card chances is off base.
#DTWD
Quote by darkcheef
It doesn't help the Dolphins to convince Peyton Manning to play for them when they got rid of their best receiver

i think the reason they did it is they have had info that says manning knows where he's going and it's not miami.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
the bears went to the superbowl with rex grossman under center. blaming a below average QB for ruining the wild card chances is off base.

EDIT: i know it's a little bit of a stretch but..

he just had to win 2 of 8 games and we went 1-7 :/ the defense was pretty amazing during those games

as well i think he had like 7 for 36 on third down conversions and 3 or 4 turn overs in the red zone but i think it's also why Martz is gone too they call a throw play 3rd and 2 in the red zone and get intercepted it just drives you crazy that they call a throw and then force it into a bad situation.

ok in 4 games he went 51/102 for a total of 613 yards 3 TD and 9 interceptions it was infuriating.

Last edited by lbc_sublime at Mar 13, 2012,
So with a bit of cap room to spare, and some very good players at positions of need, Falcons have burst onto the market to re-sign Chris Redman and Harry Douglas. We've been ruled out of the Mario Williams chase too.

Cortland Finnegan signs with Rams.

I kinda wanted him to sign with the Lions.

Those damn rookie contracts are finally biting us in the ass.

MAL

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Last edited by maidenrulz19 at Mar 13, 2012,
Quote by primusfan
i think the reason they did it is they have had info that says manning knows where he's going and it's not miami.

hey primusfan i read that the bears are pursuing Jeremy Mincey just wondering how he was in jacksonville?

Colts resign Reggie Wayne.

MAL

Quote by maidenrulz19
Colts resign Reggie Wayne.

thats a good signing especially after loosing garcon.

also bears officially sign Campbell to a 1 year deal.