Hey guys Im trying to find a band, this is a huge and serious question.
I am in california but yeah.

Band 1:
I have a metal band going on, and lets say I made a song, they loved it and I passed the audition, but the new stuff im writting (new songs) They don't really like at all, I think their style may differ now that I realize it.. (But I don't know yet I am gonna check in with them) I love singing and playing guitar, they said I could do that but I'm so far have composed 2 songs and so far they havent liked it to a point they wont consider it on their EP even if it sounds pretty good to them. And Again I love the position I have being rhythm guitar and clean singing. We aren't Established yet.

Band 2:
Another band wants me to join them and I would be the main composer as well for the guitar stuff, I would be able to sing and play guitar; but their drummer sounds cheeky against me and the vocalist liked what I played, so I only passed their audition so far cause of The Vocalist; while the drummer is still kinda going on about what I do or play. The band isnt established yet.

Band 3:
I love playing guitar but I really love singing a lot. Problem is that they already have a rhythm and singer, so I would only be the lead guitarist of the band which is cool but I love singing alittle more than trying to make my hands fly all over the place I'm not a legit shredder too but it could work out still. They are an Established Band that has gigs etc going on.

I don't know what to do or what to take in, any advice would help though through those 3 options.
In my opinion, forget Band 2, unless you think you and the drummer can get along. If you prefer singing and strumming, rather than straight up lead, I'd say stick with Band 1. Being in a band is about compromise. If they don't want your songs on their EP, take it on the chin. You can write something for your next EP. If they like your songs, at least you'll get to play them. However, if all you want to do is gig, go with Band 3.
Guitars:
EVH Wolfgang Special LH
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013
Ibanez EW20LASE-NT LH

Effects:
BOSS GT-100

Amps:
Fender Hot Rod DeVille 410
Laney IRT Studio + 112 cab
I don't like band 1 they haven't got gigs yet, but already are planning an EP and rejecting ideas. Doesn't sound like they have their heads in the right place.

If you think Band 2 has a decent chance of actually getting sorted out then it sounds like a good idea, you don't get along with the drummer so what? he'll be one of 4 or 5 of you in the band and you'll get on better as time passes and if you think you can step up to the plate and be main songwriter its a nice place to be.

If Band 2 doesn't look like a viable option **** em get a place in established band, its fun even in the back seat and doesn't hurt to get as much experience as possible.

Have you considered the possibility of joining two of them?
SMILE!
Thanks for both the advices it really means a lot; I was thinking of possibly joining 2 or 3 cause I know what music and our genre etc. and is sorted out just the 'after taste' of how the musicians are and how they feel about it but that was only the drummer, and the 3rd band doesnt really care as much since they've heard what I was about when I played too.

Band 1 We only got 1 song going on and out of the other 2 songs I made they've been rejected to consider any part of it, no one can keep up with the song even though I play rhythm and its not crazy fast, its just creative chords strummed and plucked so it makes me think if I later composed it would be a drag; I can't sell my boat to promise what they think though but its been a continous thing lately, I might consider 3 just cause of how Established they are and how they got a 3-4k people interested in them, and I know for sure their dedicated people thats one of the few hardest things to find in a band.

but its a hard decision cause of the position of me not singing and how far that will go but its good progress their band is at.

Band 2 is very dedicated, more dedicated than band 1 or 3 cause their asking me lets set something up and they've now asked 2 times themselves.

Band 3 considered me at the last minute and kinda needed a guitarist who can do leads and they know I would fit them good for the genre style.

Band 1 Didn't even bother with me knowing I played guitar too, I went there myself to ask whats up and they took me in after that, we have had 5 practices (in two months or less being with them) canceled and I kinda am having an In and Out feeling with it in such a short of time since they've been cancelling so much compared to the other bands that are having open schedules, but thats more a personal thing I got going on than the real reason why I'm thinking the other 2, If it comes down to it I'll stick with what I have.

Band 1 we still need a 2nd guitar, band 2 is only drummer and screamer so I'd come in after, and Band 3 has all their members besides a bassist put together. If I got a 2nd guitarist in we'd be 1 step ahead or band 2 or 3, but band 2 I could just join and be a step ahead, but the music composing, if I stuck with my current band it went not good with band 1 if we composed more new music is what kinda drags me off.
I agree with Mr.DeadDuck, join Band 2 and Band 3. You can gig with 3 whilst you set up 2. Then, if you don't want to just play lead, leave Band 3 and focus solely on Band 2. Band 1 don't sound like they're worth the hassle. At the very beginning you need all the songs you can get. You won't know what works or not until you gel as a band. And if they can't play your music, why do you want to be in their band? I read somewhere 'don't be the best player in your band' because you won't learn much/be pushed on technically/creatively.
Guitars:
EVH Wolfgang Special LH
Gibson Les Paul Studio 2013
Ibanez EW20LASE-NT LH

Effects:
BOSS GT-100

Amps:
Fender Hot Rod DeVille 410
Laney IRT Studio + 112 cab
Quote by G-Dog_666
I agree with Mr.DeadDuck, join Band 2 and Band 3. You can gig with 3 whilst you set up 2. Then, if you don't want to just play lead, leave Band 3 and focus solely on Band 2. Band 1 don't sound like they're worth the hassle. At the very beginning you need all the songs you can get. You won't know what works or not until you gel as a band. And if they can't play your music, why do you want to be in their band? I read somewhere 'don't be the best player in your band' because you won't learn much/be pushed on technically/creatively.

That seems like a pretty good solution. Join band 3 as a temporary guitarist so they can expect you to leave. Just give them a month or so to find a replacement.
Quote by You Ruined It
That seems like a pretty good solution. Join band 3 as a temporary guitarist so they can expect you to leave. Just give them a month or so to find a replacement.

Yeah that way you can get a reputation as an unreliable guitarist. Sweet!

Or alternatively just join band 3, because it's established, you don't like band 1 and band 2 mostly doesn't like you.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by Mr.DeadDuck

If you think Band 2 has a decent chance of actually getting sorted out then it sounds like a good idea, you don't get along with the drummer so what? he'll be one of 4 or 5 of you in the band and you'll get on better as time passes and if you think you can step up to the plate and be main songwriter its a nice place to be.

not to be a downer, but it can get worse as time passes...

yes in some cases working with someone for long periods of time can bring you guys to liking eachother more, but sometimes it works the other way.

I say go with band 3, they are established (kind of) already, and as far as I've read none of them have a problem with you yet. my philosophy for joining a band is that you should be cool with everyone in the band because if it goes somewhere these are people you have to deal with alot....
Quote by Dirk Gently
Some pieces are only meant to be played by people with six fingers on their fretting hand. Sorry.
Quote by krypticguitar87
not to be a downer, but it can get worse as time passes...

yes in some cases working with someone for long periods of time can bring you guys to liking eachother more, but sometimes it works the other way.

I say go with band 3, they are established (kind of) already, and as far as I've read none of them have a problem with you yet. my philosophy for joining a band is that you should be cool with everyone in the band because if it goes somewhere these are people you have to deal with alot....

But most likely sharing gigs, creative experiences and such will mean its more likely to get better than worse. I'm just going with my experience I hated the other guitarist in my band through most of school joined his band then we practised a couple times and just got along, I was his best man last year.
SMILE!