Page 1 of 3
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-17345967

Well, whaddya guys think? Surely we have some carnivores who will be pissed, some herbivores who will be stoked, and some omnivores who will be indifferent.

I've been a not-so-strict vegetarian for some time now (I'll eat sushi on special occasions, but my daily diet is vegetarian). I started for environmental reasons, but the health factor helped me stick to it when I was first starting out.

Also, I'm not trying to hate on meat eaters. I used to eat tons of meat and loved every second of it. I also know that we need certain nutrients from meat. I don't think it's wrong to eat animals. I'm studying evolutionary biology, so I'm all for the food chain and stuff. However, I am pretty disgusted with commercial farming practices and the sheer amount of meat that western society eats.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Thought this was common knowledge already...

I don't care. I'll sacrifice a few years for some good steak. Mmm-mm

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Yea, eating healthy just means you stay old for longer.

**** that shit.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
A diet high in almost any one food source can cause health issues.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Red meat not being that good for you is pretty common knowledge I thought, that aside I'm going to eat a tasty steak as often and much as I please.
I doubt my red meat consumption is the worst of my future health issues tbh.

I'll have a nice steak once per week regardless.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Yea, eating healthy just means you stay old for longer.

**** that shit.

This.
I eat what I want. Everything gives you cancer anyways.
My sig? Nice.
I've known this for ages. I actually can't eat red meat at all in the foreseeable future since it makes my stomach hurt like hell.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
This is why I always eat expired green meat.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by BurningTurkey
This.
I eat what I want. Everything gives you cancer anyways.

Exactly. It's almost as if life itself gives us cancer. IDGAF though. I'm gonna smoke and drink like normal, and once my stomach/intestines/whatever the hell it is isn't bothering me anymore I will continue eating red meat.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I will continue to eat red meat because it is good and makes an ejoyable meal for me. I want to enjoy my life, not fear every little thing that can cause cancer.
So... We have to replace steak with nuts? Dude, I'd rather die quicker than eat nuts.
Regardless of what you eat, over-consumption or abuse of a specific type of food will definitely cause health problems.
Apparently life increases the risk of death, cancer and heart problems nowadays
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Couldn't care less.

I'm not particularly interested in being an old man for very long anyway. Bring on the steaks.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Stopped eating meat a while ago, but not for the health benefits so whatevs.
What haven't the media twisted to be cause of cancer yet?
Just about everything from watching TV to doing lots of exercise has been `linked` to cancer in someway or other.
No one's going to stop doing these things, so how about they stop doing these pointless study's, and invest said money saved, in to finding better treatments?
That's pretty general.

Red meat. It's bad for you.

Also, air it's bad for you. There is too much pollution so when you breathe you'll get cancer eventually.

Welcome to the world people. Everything is bad for you.
Whatever, I don't really eat much red meat. Chicken and turkey ftw!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
So it can shorten your life?

Really?

Well, those last few years are the 'drool on yourself, shit your pants and fall down and break a hip' years anyway.

You can have 'em...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I love a good steak way too much to care tbh.
¯|(°_o)/¯
dis thread sucks all you did was post a boring bbc news article and ask us to say stuff

fuk dis thread
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Everything in moderation

Little meat, little alcohol, little carbs, little sugar/treats, little bit of weed now and again.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Thought this was common knowledge already...

I don't care. I'll sacrifice a few years for some good steak. Mmm-mm

yeaup
Exposure to the sun can also cause cancer and death but we're not mole-men now are we?
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
It's also a vital and natural source of vitamin D.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Page 1 of 3