New release, 100 copies, tape demo. Sample track -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaKBmRu1ZfY

It's yer man from Procession's new label.

Order details - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WAgQERrdVX8/T15IpCBlMeI/AAAAAAAAACY/lb9lOBHwB4U/s1600/OoW+Flyer.jpg

Listened to it about 10 times now, and it is fucking class. Any fans of epic doom will lap it up!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Looks like we're well on our way to getting a decent doom/stoner scene here. More bands seem to be popping out and there's an increasing interest in the genre here as well. We also have some highly ambitious young folk arranging, for the first time, a 3-day doom metal festival in May.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Class! I'm guessing it's not exactly huge over there at the moment then, no? That's great stuff though, fair play to the organisers for putting on 3 days of doom...any other Danish acts that I'm missing out on?
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Not really. There's this band called Moonless who are releasing their debut soon that's looking a bit promising. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5DmAMXgMI0&

I still learn about most new bands from this site, as it for ages seemed as if every new band popping up was either metalcore or deathcore, and none of them any good. It has left me a bit skeptic about the scene here but I'll start looking into more new names I see with more of an open mind, haha.

Definitely fair play about the 3 days of doom. Bold too. I haven't noticed many doom bands playing the last few years, so plunging in like that with 3 days right away... props!
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade
Sorry, meant to post when I first listened. Anyways, I really dug this demo as well. "I" is a little bland however enjoyable, but "II" was absolutely astounding. Influences from everywhere. I'm really interested to see how much the vocalist pushes himself, would love to hear more character in his voice, but I do like the vibrato in his voice. The type of epic doom I can't get enough though.

A tad ambivalent concerning the vocals. One hand, it'd be nice to see him try some different things, on the other hand, you've got those droning deep vocals which sound like godly chanting.

Regardless, I can't wait to see more from these guys.
Last edited by severed-metal at Mar 15, 2012,
Youtube sample was excellent, I love the epic doom sound mixed with viking metal, it is reminiscent of Scald.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Quote by severed-metal

Regardless, I can't wait to see more from these guys.

Actually, it's just one guy so far it seems. Located in the hipster capital of Denmark, so that might be why he's having trouble recruiting.
Quote by rg_metal

UGH!
taste
kaygade