So, blogging.

Do you guys blog? I know a few users have links to their blogs in their sigs and I'm curious. I'm going to be starting up my own blog and I was looking for tips from you guys that do blog.

What do you guys blogs about? How often do you post? All that kind of stuff, eh?

So tell me about your blogging experiences.

And if you don't write blogs, but read 'em feel free to add something to the thread. What do you guys like to read? What keeps you guys interested?

Ya know the drill.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
I do: I essentially go through Bandcamp for the best free music, and blog it. I also interview bands from time to time, and have the odd news column. In my sig, but: moosickrevoos.blogspot.com

/advertising

EDIT: By the way, I am looking for writers for this. You don't need to post a lot, but every so often would be cool. If anyone else gets a kick out of profitless sharing of music, hit me up.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Mar 13, 2012,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Yes my blog is in my sig.
Also there's been a thread like this

EDIT: It's movie reviews and articles in a cynical manner.

Ah, I didn't know. Can you link it to me and I'll see if it's what I'm looking for?

I'll check out your blog too btw :cheer:

Quote by Banjocal
I do: I essentially go through Bandcamp for the best free music, and blog it. I also interview bands from time to time, and have the odd news column. In my sig, but: moosickrevoos.blogspot.com

/advertising

EDIT: By the way, I am looking for writers for this. You don't need to post a lot, but every so often would be cool. If anyone else gets a kick out of profitless sharing of music, hit me up.

Cool, I'll check it out. And you say you need writers for it?
I'll PM ya.
Wouldn't hurt eh?

Quote by MakinLattes
Leave it to 09ers.

No, I don't. Too much commitment with too little return.

Didn't notice the trend there.

I feel the same way, but things will pick up for me eventually I hope. Even if not, as long as I get my voice out there.
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
I sometimes post on a very based music blog. \m/

Quote by Banjocal

/advertising

INTERVIEW ME!!!!!!
You have to have a creative mind and be able to write fairly well in order to garner a popular return in the blogging world.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by due 07
INTERVIEW ME!!!!!!

If you're in a reasonably well known band with a new album out soon, sure. I've already done Town Hall, and will be interviewing Extra Life soon!

Quote by skylerjames13

Cool, I'll check it out. And you say you need writers for it?
I'll PM ya.
Wouldn't hurt eh?
The more people contributing the better. Unfortunately of the several people added, few post much at all.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
If you're in a reasonably well known band with a new album out soon, sure.

Never mind. :'(
Quote by skylerjames13
Ah, I didn't know. Can you link it to me and I'll see if it's what I'm looking for?

I'll check out your blog too btw :cheer:

No problem! I figured I may as well have been the bringer of bad news before someone else does more annoyingly, ala "FUKN REPOST BITCH" or whatever.

EDIT: I can't even find the other blog thread. You're in the clear
Quote by due 07
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
No problem! I figured I may as well have been the bringer of bad news before someone else does more annoyingly, ala "FUKN REPOST BITCH" or whatever.

EDIT: I can't even find the other blog thread. You're in the clear

Thanks for not being a bitch about it

And awesome lol. I'm too lazy to searchbar haha.
Quote by Banjocal

The more people contributing the better. Unfortunately of the several people added, few post much at all.

I'm game.
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
I was going to, but then I realized that no one would read it. So I never did.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I don't blog. There is no need to express my opinions in a blog on the internet, especially as so few people will actually read it and I don't really care much to read other blogs yet alone write my own.
Quote by due 07

You're known reasonably well amongst my friends

OT: Yes, I have a couple *ehem* brilliant blogs on my profile.

Also, good to see you posting again Callum
^ I've got to sometimes

Quote by AdamDK
I don't blog. There is no need to express my opinions in a blog on the internet, especially as so few people will actually read it and I don't really care much to read other blogs yet alone write my own.
Not all do it to share an opinion. I just do it because I love sharing music with people in the hope they'll really dig it. DonGlover does it for the same reason.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Last edited by Banjocal at Mar 13, 2012,
Quote by Banjocal
^ I've got to sometimes

You've also got to watch Spirited Away sometime. Not sure if it'll be your thing but I really liked it.

I need to check out your blog again, haven't looked at it in FOREVER!