Poll: Have you won stuff on the radio?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you won stuff on the radio?
Yes, multiple times.
0 0%
Yup, once.
5 21%
Nope, never.
19 79%
Voters: 24.
So today I won tickets from a radio station. Im pretty excited. Im gonna' get to see Shinedown, Art of Dying, and Adelitas Way. I could care less about Art of Dying and Adelitas Way but I cant wait to see Shinedown.

And this got me thinking, how many people in the Pit have won stuff from radio stations?

Also, its pretty cool to hear yourself on the radio.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Quote by Obama FTW
I could care less about Art of Dying and Adelitas Way but I cant wait to see Shinedown.
Quote by Obama FTW
I could care less
Quote by Obama FTW
I could care less
Quote by Obama FTW
I could care less
So you're saying you like them best?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
I've never won but I feel like if I actually called this classic rock radio station who offers tickets to people who can guess the first word to songs I'd actually have a better chance then people who were actually around when the songs came out
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Mar 13, 2012,
Quote by Wolfinator-x
So you're saying you like them best?

Nope, try again.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I've never personally won anything, but my friend one VIP tickets to a co-headlined Trivium and Whitechapel concert. Got to meet Trivium and chill out for a little bit and got our cds signed.

Pretty sweet concert, during Trivium's set Matt Heafy came down from the stage and shredded the guitar in the middle of the crowd. It was awesome.
I'm the guy GIVING stuff away on the radio. Yup, I'm a DJ.

But before I worked in radio, I did win stuff from stations.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Never on the radio but I once won one of those promotional contests down on the bottom of the UG front page and got a bunch of strings and picks. Another time I got picked to be one of 5 people to get $50 for filling out a survey.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I plan on seeing them next month. Don't care about Adelitas Way or Art of Dying but I love Shinedown
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I won goldfish.
It was in one of those "Win this and be in the drawing for a new car (Along with 50,000 other idiots)" thing.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Mar 13, 2012,