Have a 2005 Gibson Les Paul Standard that is Transamber (I think.. never been able to confirm, color) ...Rosewood fingerboard.
In very good condition. A few minor surface scratches and a couple small marks. The original tuners were replaced with Sperzels and the original pickups were replaced with new Slash Alnico II's. I have the original tuners and pickups too. My questions is can you guys give me an idea of what I should sell this for ? I have need some feedback... need to sell. Have too many guitars and this is the one I want to part with. I would sell it with case, and add the original tuners and pickups as part of the sale. Was thinking Ebay ?? Don't know what other means are best for this sale.
Thanks in advance.
GUITARS:
PRS Custom 24 (Black Slate 10 top w/birds)
ESP E-II Horizon NT-III (RDB)
ESP Eclipse II - Snow White

AMPS:
Mesa Rectoverb combo
If you can put the original tuners and pickups back in without leaving any trace that they were ever changed (assuming not since Sperzals can't be a perfect retrofit), and if the case is the original Gibson one also in good condition, then the typical price for a standard Gibson is 70%, give or take about 10% depending on condition. In near-mint condition a gibson usually sells for just under whatever it was new. With a few scratches and other basic wear, you're probably looking at 75-80% new cost. Then sell the Slash pickups separately.
If you can't fit everything back in cleanly, you'll have to ask for a bit less. Even if you think new tuners and pickups are an upgrade and even if you include the original parts in the sale separately, any modding always devalues a guitar. You basically need to knock off the price of the pickups and tuners, as if they're not there. As I said, reinstalling the originals cleanly in a way that nobody can tell they were ever changed, and then selling the newer parts by themselves, is the best way to get your money back.

Bear in mind that whatever country you're in matters. gibsons don't retain their value quite as well in the US and Canada as they do in other countries, since they're that bit more common. Add or take off about 5% depending on whether your local market has Gibsons for sale often.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I appreciate the reply. Was hoping that since it really resembles the Slash Gibson it might be an easy sell this way ?? If not, I can get the pick-up and tuners swapped with no problem.
GUITARS:

AMPS:
Mesa Rectoverb combo
It may sell quicker if someone who really likes Slash spots it (and they aren't after a Slash signature guitar specifically), but they likely won't pay any extra for it. The only time a Les Paul is worth more because it looks a certain way are the Custom Shop reissue guitars in either the goldtop or cherry burst finishes, which are somewhat more desirable than the other finishes.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Just spoke to my tech.. he says good advice on your part... he's going to do the tuners and pickups this weekend. Any idea what the minimum I should accept on this guitar is ? I was thinking $1500-1600 but I need to research more.
GUITARS:

AMPS:
Mesa Rectoverb combo
Quote by AXEFAN88
I was thinking $1500-1600 but I need to research more.

sounds about right.

post pics.
Search eBay for completed listings of similar guitars, that way you'll find out what they've actually sold for in the past.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
12-1500
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+