Page 1 of 2
that if you were drunk all the time, you'd be a much more exciting person to be around?

I went into CVS a bunch of times the past few months, did my shit and left.

Went in there drunk, had an exhilarating convo with the chick behind the counter and got her digits. I was just in a more mellow state of mind the second time I went in there, and just didn't give a **** and came out successful.
I feel exactly the same way. I much more sociable after a few beers. And I tend to be much more confident.
My sig? Nice.
Dude, yeah. Those CVS chicks are hot. I'm gonna drink some whisky and then get laid in a pharmacy!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth.
I'm pretty sure I'd just be making a huge ass of myself constantly, actually...
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
I've had a long enough stay in the land of alcoholism to know that I'm not. I'm a depressed bastard when I'm drunk for a long period of time.
Quote by whoomit
I've had a long enough stay in the land of alcoholism to know that I'm not. I'm a depressed bastard when I'm drunk for a long period of time.

don't forget march 19th!

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
What the hell is CVS?

And no, I can be fun without making a fool out of myself. Actually, I can make a fool out of myself even if I'm not drunk.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by moscaespañol
don't forget march 19th!

I was just thinking about that actually
Depends on my mood. If I'm feeling like I normally do then I'm a miserable cunt. If people are around and they can keep me entertained then I'm much more social.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
If you replace "drunk" with "taking amphetamines," why yes.

You know, it's that sort of logic that turns people into alcoholics.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Mar 13, 2012,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Isn't buzzed enough?
I get enough confidence when buzzed. Don't have to be drunk.

If I'm drinking then I do it to get drunk. I don't wanna be buzzed.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by Wolfinator-x
What the hell is CVS?

And no, I can be fun without making a fool out of myself. Actually, I can make a fool out of myself even if I'm not drunk.

I don't make a fool out of myself. I just engage in conversation a lot more. Plus, I don't get drunk. Just a good buzz is fine for me.
My sig? Nice.
Quote by BurningTurkey
I don't make a fool out of myself. I just engage in conversation a lot more. Plus, I don't get drunk. Just a good buzz is fine for me.
Buzz is one thing. TS mentions getting drunk
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
What the hell is CVS?

Walgreens.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by moscaespañol
don't forget march 19th!

I can't wait!!!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
If I'm drinking then I do it to get drunk. I don't wanna be buzzed.

Well I don't go out drinking just for that. I'm a casual drinker to begin with. I mean just if I go for dinner and grab a couple of beers to go with my steak or wings or whatever.

If I go for legit drinks, then yeah, it's time to get smashed.
Ever get that feeling....

Where TS was the reason of your most recent ban

Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
No. I'm actually more interesting when I'm sober.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by MangoStarr
I'm pretty sure I'd just be making a huge ass of myself constantly, actually...

why do you have 21 forum posts since august of 2008

Most people tend to become obnoxious assholes when inebriated, so no I've never got that feeling.
Quote by BurningTurkey

GAAAAYYYY
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Quote by BurningTurkey

HOMOPHOBE
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
if fairly drunk yeah i'm more fun but once i get close to or past blackout i start smashing things and fighting and insulting people and falling over things...
I'd say I'd rather be tipsy all the time than piss drunk all the time. I pretty much skip the confidence when I'm drunk and go straight to self-loathing, when I'm tipsy I'm much more assertive and fun to be around.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Well I don't go out drinking just for that. I'm a casual drinker to begin with. I mean just if I go for dinner and grab a couple of beers to go with my steak or wings or whatever.

If I go for legit drinks, then yeah, it's time to get smashed.

I drink to get drunk no matter what the circumstances are. The only problem is that if I'm eating I end up drinking loads. One time I ended up drinking a 24 pack by myself with no problem. Luckily I don't drink too often.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Wolfinator-x
What the hell is CVS?

This sig will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Hot e-cousin of girlgerms007

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
I'm far more confident when drunk, able to flirt instead of just talk and actually make a move etc. I'm more easy going in terms of dancing and stuff too, basically how I am around close friends but around everyone.
Only problem is I don't really like clubbing, so to enjoy myself I tend to drink too much and either do stupid shit or get all dark and contemplative, which isn't really cool or attractive.
If you're reading this, then chances are you're procrastinating too
nope, people would want to beat my bloody and tape my mouth shut.
a nice buzz? I guess. drunk? no thanks, not all the time.
I always guaged it like: Drunk - Had just enough. Can still think, talk, walk and act pretty good without people thinking I'm a dumbass. And then: Smashed/hammered - Drone on about stupid shit. say things I feel dumb about the next day, make dumb choices, loud, etc. And of course the nice buzz of having a couple drinks. And now I want to go out
I actually tried this for a week as a personal social experiment. It kind of just made me depressed and shitty after a few days. By the end of it, I felt like I kinda needed alcohol to not be boring. Not worth it. It's more fun just not caring while sober.
I may be working at a CVS soon. Had the interview yesterday. Unfortunately for me all the employees were middle aged women.
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
I AM always drunk all the time.

Seriously though, I do drink quite often and it's called 'liquid courage' for a reason. Just don't get caught for public intoxication and you're golden.
Nope I think I would annoy more people whislt making a tit out of myself....and probably end up being divorced
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Page 1 of 2