Poll: You ever been in a fight?
Poll Options
View poll results: You ever been in a fight?
Yea a couple. :vhan:
80 44%
Nope, not one. :shrug:
46 26%
I'm don't fight. :angel:
19 11%
Niggas don't mess with me. :cool:
35 19%
Voters: 180.
Page 1 of 2
So have any of you in the pit ever get into a fight? Most people have, but there are some that have never been in one.

How many have you been in?
Did you win or loose?

Tell me your fight stories.
(Got a problem with the grammar? Come at me bro.)

Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Last edited by Trizek at Mar 14, 2012,
I'm really good with Ryu. Street fighter counts as a fught
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Almost, but all the kids pulled us apart so I wouldn't consider it an actual fight.

Also, you're not killjoy_bentley.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
Also, you're not killjoy_bentley.

Your right. I'm Trizek.

I didn't notice until you mentioned it. I wasn't shooting for a poll like his.
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Last edited by Trizek at Mar 14, 2012,
Close, but nothing really since 2nd grade. At least nothing without rules. Some boxing in hotel rooms on various band trips. Martial arts.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Sort of almost. This kid did something really stupid (I don't even remember what) so i pushed him, then he threw a chair at me but I dodged and pinned him to a wall by his neck and I was about to start kicking his ass but a teacher busted into the room and broke it up. I'm pretty good friends with the guy now though
I dance and sing and fight til' the early morning light.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
I fight like a baram like the Red hot Chile Pppers song.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I have been in a few fight in pubs before and on the street. Its not that fun.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by lushacrous

Like a brave???

Never been in a fight, I'm a lover, not a fighter...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
i used to wrestle like wwf with my friends back in the day
in elementary school my friend and i used to get into fights. i dont remember why, just boys bein boys
in middle school i got into my only legit fight, which wasnt even legit. group war tension, we fought each other, ended up being friends after. coincidentally he liked my ex before i dated her.

edit: oh and now i could call myself a pacifist. read into buddhism. i wouldnt hurt a fly, i actually managed to stop killing bugs. i let spiders out. im not a vegetarian anymore though... but im good at heart
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Mar 14, 2012,
Quote by lushacrous

chile pippers?
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Yeah a few. Mostly in high school, but a couple out on the street when I was in my druggie phase.
I'm the opposite of most people, I don't fight when I'm drunk.
Quote by silent caution
chile pippers?

Fight like a brave

It's a rhcp song on i think they'r third album. Uplif mofo party plan?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

hockey scraps are so fun. outside of that, they arent, but ive been in one or two. people dont really start shit with me though
I killed a man once with a trident.

Except not really. Actually, I've never been in a fight. I've never really had a reason to. Not only that, but I'm generally good at defusing situations that could turn violent.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Last edited by sjones at Mar 14, 2012,
I've been in 3 fights, 2 in grade 8 and one in grade 9. They were all over stupid things.

The first fight I had in grade 8 was because my friend made a remark about this "popular" guy (I wasn't a loser but I was never quite in the "it" crowd.) One thing lead to another, and after a week, it was almost like half the school sided with him, and half with my friend. The popular guy then started pushing my friend around, and I couldn't just watch, so I knocked the guy in the face hard. Next thing I know 6 of his friends join in and punches are going everywhere. Oddly enough I didn't have a bruise on me, and the guy who started pushing had a swollen left side of the face.

Second fight in grade 8 was basically a continuation of the first, and that was a lot less intense.

Third fight was the stupidest thing ever. This coloured kid (I only mention race because he wanted to fight me because I was white, no lie), started following me home one day with all his friends and he comes running up behind me, says that he's gunna kick my ass. I barely know him, so I'm confused and just keep walking. Then he punches me in the back so I gave him a bitchslap. Broke my right hand, so as he then kept going at me, I had to fend him off with my off hand. I kicked him in the stomach and that ended that.

Sorry for the book of text but fighting is actually pretty fun so I decided to go into detail about my fights.
Quote by lushacrous
Fight like a brave

It's a rhcp song on i think they'r third album. Uplif mofo party plan?

Yup. That's an awesome song. But that joke was ****ing lame. Especially for your standards.
Quote by TheDuckMajor
Yup. That's an awesome song. But that joke was ****ing lame. Especially for your standards.

You again? Are you somemone I know in real life or jsut some weird UG stalker cool guy?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

I was in several fights in high school, but that was like a fight club kinda deal so it was consensual fist fighting. I have also been in a drunken street fight in Philadelphia and I was in a fight a couple of weeks ago because I was on a drunk dude's sidewalk and he threw a cooler at me and then he attacked me.

I wouldn't say I'm that great of a fighter, but I can definitely take a punch. I would also consider myself undefeated, but I have had no decisive victories.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
Idk, does a girl wailing on your face while you're drunk count? I didn't fight back but that was the closest I've been to a fight since I actually have never been punched in the face before.
Nope, although at my reunion party 6 months ago my old friend (While pissed) asked me to smack him in the face, so I did. he had a nasty black eye for a while.
Quote by lushacrous
You again? Are you somemone I know in real life or jsut some weird UG stalker cool guy?

Yes. Me again. I am the undead spirit that lives with your mother in a parralell dimension. I have lurked the earth for many eons and I have now found my family... Because lushacrous... I AM....

YOUR....

MOTHER...

'S...

FATHER...

'S...

MOTHER.
Used to get in fights quite a bit, but at some point (couple years ago), college and a future started to mean more than pride.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Only standard school fisticuffs. Nothing serious.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I always used to get started on by the asians in my school cos I wasn't like them, but the only ones that were d*ckheaded enough to start fights with me were always a year or two below me, and always used to pick on me cos I used to have a big awful emo fringe and was just generally a huge scenefag. But I never wanted a fight with them, even though I could have kicked the shit out of them, I always walked away ^_____________^

Apart from this one time where he followed me down two corridors with about 7 of his friends, punching me n shit, so I headbutted him, he almost fell to the ground, caught him by the scruff of his neck, banged his head into the nearest wall (by this time a large group of people gathered around) and held up my fingers saying 'YOU'VE GOT FIVE SECONDS TO **** OFF BEFORE I KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU" and he literally ran away ololololol
I had a fight with a crazy bastard in school, which of course I won.

I bounced his head on a radiator K'BANG K'BANG K'BANG, knee'd him in the face BOSH and then I straightened him up and nutted him BOWA!

(This was because I didn't know how to punch, but admittedly this is more badass than if I had played fisticuffs)

He said he was gonna stab me afterwards
Sing me to sleep.
^ lol... I've never gotten to knee anyone. I only punch... I am good at it. I can't say the same for the fancier stuff like kicking and elbows. Which I wish I was. I've been hit in the face with a few elbows, and it is quite effective
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I've played competitive sports my whole life, which can sometimes be a deadly combination of egos, short tempers and general douchebaggery. Usually sporting scuffles get broken up before they escalate, but on occasion someone needs to be on the recieving end of a fist. So yeh I've had to put a couple of silly ****wits back in their place, but I'm really not a fan of fighting.
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
Once or twice nothing to serious
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Not lately, but I was pretty aggro all the time about a year ago for some reason, so I was always getting into it with somebody.

I've had my ass beat, but not as much as you'd think a little guy like me would. One advantage to my size is that my ground game is tight. Most people don't know what to do with themselves when a fight goes to the ground.

Quote by MakinLattes
Niggas start to mumble
They wanna rumble
Mix 'em and cook 'em
In a pot like gumbo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2EGOB9-lc
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Mar 14, 2012,
Only one where I'd say it was actually a fair fight, one or two other times where I was jumped/cheap shotted.
Not since middle school, I think I won.. But it was middle school so I was like 12. Never had any since then though.
I've been in a good few fights, but not recently. Last time was when some fella thought it would be hilarious to take my hat off and spit inside it, soon realised his mistake as I lamped him and we got into a fight.

In secondary school somebody twatted me so I emptied a bin and chased after him with it, never managed to get him with it, but I took him by surprise the next day by walking up behind him and smashing him on the back with a rolled up newspaper.

That's it really. Unless you count getting the shit kicked out of you without a chance to defend yourself fighting, which is why I learnt to fight.
Never been like a school yard fight or anything but I used to be in football so there was the occasional brawl between teams. But even those were short lived and not really fair (my team always won because it was usually 40+ guys against around 25).

Other than that tho, my girlfriends been in more fights than me
Page 1 of 2