Looking to start some sort of Pop-Punk/post-hardcore/emo cover band on youtube.com
Drummer, Female Vocalist, Male Vocalist, Lead Guitarist, and Bassist needed.
ill play guitar, i can play anything. what are you looking for specifically?
Quote by darkstar2466
You will get large cacti inserted into your anus for the heinous crime of piracy.

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I wanna go down on you Jesus, I wanna feel your salvation all over my face

My signature lacks content.
It is, however, blue.
Quote by mikeysteve
ill play guitar, i can play anything. what are you looking for specifically?

Drummer, Female Vocalist, Male Vocalist, Lead Guitarist, and Bassist needed.
it's in the op
He probably means specific band covers. Pop-Punk/post-hardcore/emo doesn't say much.
Days go on forever
But I have not left your side
We can chase the dark together
If you go then so will I
Quote by Taerran
He probably means specific band covers. Pop-Punk/post-hardcore/emo doesn't say much.

Yea some bands like Sum 41, Green Day, Blink 182, Alesana, Before Their Eyes, Black Veil Brides etc. the plan is to have other members suggest songs to cover.
im down to do the guitar, seems fun, message me with what song you want to get started on and ill learn it
I might be able to play guitar but I'm more interested in the punk side. Not so much the black veil brides type of music though.

Let me know if you can use my contributions...
Please PM me on this website if interested. Also, if you can please provide a sound clip of what you've done. If you want to PM me on youtube my username is: yugiohfrancis
It's my old user, and I use it for inbox.
Well now that I know how to put a sig on, I don't know what to put.
If you need a drummer, I can fill the place I like to play any style, so I'll just follow the songs you'll choose