I am in Australia, and I have to buy guitar strings online because I'm not paying 15 bucks a set at the local music stores, f--- 'em I say.
I need to buy in bulk because my mum is paying for them so like 3 sets for each gauge I use and she's insiting bulk, bullshit mother but anyway I can't find a bloody decent place to buy them from, last time I ordered a single set on Amazon I was impressed, but when i had like only 6 sets of strings the shipping was $17!! I increased the ammount, and get this, the SHIPPING increased to $$27!!!
Blazes!

I really need some advice of the optimal online site to buy strings from, i dont care what country they're based in, as long it is cheap in australia.
Australia's dollars worth more than the American currency at the moment
METAL!
Quote by Ultraussie
I am in Australia, and I have to buy guitar strings online because I'm not paying 15 bucks a set at the local music stores, f--- 'em I say.
I need to buy in bulk because my mum is paying for them so like 3 sets for each gauge I use and she's insiting bulk, bullshit mother but anyway I can't find a bloody decent place to buy them from, last time I ordered a single set on Amazon I was impressed, but when i had like only 6 sets of strings the shipping was $17!! I increased the ammount, and get this, the SHIPPING increased to $$27!!!
Blazes!

I really need some advice of the optimal online site to buy strings from, i dont care what country they're based in, as long it is cheap in australia.
Australia's dollars worth more than the American currency at the moment

So your mum's buying them for you and you call bullshit on her for buying more for you?

Dude. **** you.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Also, what the hell do you expect to happen when you order more of something? The weight goes up when you add more things, so it costs more to send.

You are quite possibly the stupidest kid in Australia right now.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
I have nothing but good things to say about these guys. Awesome service. They send 'em in a CD mailer. And check out the prices.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Jouelline-Strings?_rdc=1
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Yeah, 3 sets. These strings are heavy, they'll weigh down the shipping freighter...
In addition to being a horrible person, you are also very stupid. Bulk purchases don't apply to "regular" customer douche-bags like you. Moreover, a bulk purchase will most probably consist of more than 1000 sets of strings.
That Ebay store I posted has D'Addarios for $10 with free postage. Why are we still discussing this?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Well you get the point of what I mean, you cynical assholes of the internet.
My mum is inisting I have like 100 bucks worth in the quanity of strings of whatever to that ammount,

Also, what the hell do you expect to happen when you order more of something? The weight goes up when you add more things, so it costs more to send.

Guitar strings fit in a pocket.
Amazon sends one packet of guitar strings in a box about half as big as your desktop keyboard.
I'm pretty sure that would take atleast 8 packs of strings, and even then, that wouldnt warrant $27 dollars postage when one set was like $4 postage so yeah, I'm not stupid, I'm an angry australian bogan that can't understand american overseas yankee logic.
METAL!
You have no understanding of how anything works do you.

Be quiet and go straighten your fringe some more.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
apparently there is no amazon for Australia, meaning they're gonna charge loads for shipping. Find an alternative online store that operates from within Australia that WONT charge you for shipping.

also:
you're stupid
annoying
whiny
and stupid
Quote by Eppicurt
You have no understanding of how anything works do you.

Be quiet and go straighten your fringe some more.

I'm with this guy. Cathbard also posted somewhere where you can get cheap strings.

Your Mum is buying you a long time's supply of strings and you're complaining? The reason why the word cunt was invented was for people like you, TS
Quote by Ultraussie

My mum is inisting I have like 100 bucks worth in the quanity of strings of whatever to that ammount,

So she's INSISTING that she buy you $100 worth of strings?

Oh the horror, oh the inhumanity of it all!!!

Twat.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Eppicurt

this, basically
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Someone else is offering to buy you an excessive amount of strings, and you're saying no? You must be stupid. Why not just bite the bullet, drive to the closest big city, and buy strings from them? Or, buy them yourself online. You obviously don't appreciate what she's doing for you.
I don't come to Ultimate-Guitar for the lolz, but when you see them, man are they great.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
hit up international ebay theyre all cheap of there and you can buy in bulk , i also live in aus and buy from america