Page 1 of 3
So today is Steak and BJ day (or White day for you in Japan). To make up for the fact that on Valentines day most couples focus on the women its the day when guys get steak and blowjobs. Any one getting any today?
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Ya I'm going to my grandma's.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Aww ballsfuck. Totally forgot about this. I'll have to see if I can get a blowjob.

Cheers TS.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Ya I'm going to my grandma's.

lol'ed

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Possibly.....dunno if we got any steak in the house though.....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Shame the government says that red meat and oral sex are dangerous, 'cos this was gonna be a great day for me.
Why have I never heard of this glorious day?! I've got less than three hours to make this happen!
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
No steak, 50/50 chance on bj
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
So far my gf has offered to buy me a burger instead of making me a steak. Should I accept it or demand a steak?
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Quote by Eggmond
So far my gf has offered to buy me a burger instead of making me a steak. Should I accept it or demand a steak?

Will she make up for the lack of steak?
Quote by Eggmond

Is it it burger and blowjob day?? NO!

Demand steak!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Aww shit I knew it was this week but we haven't got any steak in
Happily celebrated this today with the boyfriend. Came as a complete surprise to him. Probably my favourite holiday of the year! Would happily celebrate this every month (or day) would probably get sick of the steak though. (:
Steak 8)
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by Sarahdoll
Happily celebrated this today with the boyfriend. Came as a complete surprise to him. Probably my favourite holiday of the year! Would happily celebrate this every month (or day) would probably get sick of the steak though. (:

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by Sarahdoll

you registered today.i smell a c0ck teasing multi

ASL?
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Quote by Sarahdoll
Happens to be a coincidence that I joined today, meaning to join for a while =P

I'm 19 and female living in Australia. no C0ck teasing intended.

TITS OR GTFO
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
Is it it burger and blowjob day?? NO!

Demand steak!

He could, however, compromise and make it burger and either threesome-with-her-hot-friend or ass-to-mouth day instead, and see how fast the steak appears.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
He could, however, compromise and make it burger and either threesome-with-her-hot-friend or ass-to-mouth day instead, and see how fast the steak appears.

true
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by Sarahdoll
Happens to be a coincidence that I joined today, meaning to join for a while =P

I'm 19 and female living in Australia. no C0ck teasing intended.

Come to Scotland, just the day. Come and enjoy some Aberdeen Angus, I'll show you around
Tits out? Sorry, no. Too busy cooking my boy a nice steak. Enjoy your burger.
Quote by Sarahdoll
Tits out? Sorry, no. Too busy cooking my boy a nice steak. Enjoy your burger.

Quote by lambofgod127

Ah yes, I'm a troll.
I'm guessing that a woman who enjoys this would be a new concept.
This would of course mean that I am a man intending to fool you!
Pretty sure if I were a man, I would be endeavouring to get a blowjob and a nice steak rather than making a fake account just to troll a few people.
This was my first posty thing. This place is just so nice and welcoming. THANKS
Quote by Sarahdoll
Ah yes, I'm a troll.
I'm guessing that a woman who enjoys this would be a new concept.
This would of course mean that I am a man intending to fool you!
Pretty sure if I were a man, I would be endeavouring to get a blowjob and a nice steak rather than making a fake account just to troll a few people.
This was my first posty thing. This place is just so nice and welcoming. THANKS

If you are a female, your first post should not have been stating how you would do the steak and blowjob thing everyday
Quote by lambofgod127

Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Mar 14, 2012,
Oh really? What should I have posted, perhaps I should have found a sandwich making thread, perhaps that would be more suitable. It was the first thread thing that I saw, and something that I was interested in. SOZ
Quote by Sarahdoll
Oh really? What should I have posted, perhaps I should have found a sandwich making thread, perhaps that would be more suitable. It was the first thread thing that I saw, and something that I was interested in. SOZ

Quote by lambofgod127

I didn't even know about this.

Hmm, New York strips in the fridge... My current squeeze better comply.
Quote by Sarahdoll
Oh really? What should I have posted, perhaps I should have found a sandwich making thread, perhaps that would be more suitable.

OT: Nope, no steak or blow job for me. I don't like steak, and I have no significant other.
Quote by Sarahdoll

You best watch that tone biatch.
THE F***??
I've NEVER heard of this before.....

And to answer the question
No,....no steak for me as I cannot afford to buy it/be assed to cook it/clean up after
And no BJ for......I'm foreveralone
Quote by Highelf04

No,....no steak for me as I cannot afford to buy it/be assed to cook it/clean up after
And no BJ for......I'm foreveralone

This.
I know both those feelings
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
Page 1 of 3