I scored a barely used mint condition ESP LTD Xtone off Ebay last night for $335...its in the dark cherry flame and EMG's.

Now on the other hand I have a Jackson DK2T in Crimson Swirl laying around.

Which of the two is a better axe? I am considering selling the Jackson since I got the ESP now, but I dont know.

Any thoughts?
More gear laying around then I know what to do with, and still buying crap.
Why don't you just keep both.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Jackson DK2T Destroys that guitar, but i believe the Xtone is an acoustic? so depends if you want an acoustic over a really nice electric or not..
Last edited by C_Randy at Mar 14, 2012,
The LTD is an electric, and I am not sure which one I like better. The LTD has active EMG's versus the Jackson's passive Duncans.

Anyone have any good experience with the LTD Xtone?
Well, give me a second to pick up my DK2T and my Xtone and play them for a while to figure out which one I like best, and I'll get back to you about what you should think.

Wait, no.

You do that. That's your thing.
Why sell either?

It's been my experience that when you sell gear, you get money.

Then you spend the money on other things, often NOT more gear.

Then you don't have the money OR the gear...

Lose - Lose...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
If I wasn't training with the Corp's (and possibly going to the sandbox) and not over 600 miles from my guitars I would pick them up and see which one I like the best, but you know gotta do what Uncle Sam says .

SO I ask if anyone has experience with either axe and see what people think about them. I know my Jackson is nice but I have never played the Xtone before.
How many Guitars does a Guitar player need

Just one more...

Keep 'em both.. they're paid for right?... Not costing you anything..

I got 5 er.. 6 including the accoustic that just came in yesterday..
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
If the wifey lets me keep it, I will but she was like "another one?" I thought you were getting an amp blah blah blah...

im hoping she lets me keep it, just 30 days until I can compare the 2 axes finally
Keep both or whichever one you like more. There's absolutely no way for anyone but you to have an accurate answer to this question.
Quote by bigajvigs
If the wifey lets me keep it, I will but she was like "another one?" I thought you were getting an amp blah blah blah...

im hoping she lets me keep it, just 30 days until I can compare the 2 axes finally

You gotta out last her man... just tuck one away and let her forget about it... My wife used to gripe like that too... she eventually just gave up... Now I've got 6 guitars, 3 amps and a boatload of pedals...

I'm in a band and we gig.. so now the only questions I get every once in a while is "You paid for all that gear in the garage yet?"...
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Quote by Roc8995
Well, give me a second to pick up my DK2T and my Xtone and play them for a while to figure out which one I like best, and I'll get back to you about what you should think.

Wait, no.

You do that. That's your thing.

+truth
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
I like lowish-end ESP more than Jackson. Jackson makes nicer 2k+ guitars though, new.

IDK, keep what you like.

Do you have THREE H/H guitars now?

Good god man, get some soapbars or SOMETHING.