you kill for pleasure. you're terrified of death yourself, believe you personally deserve protection for your life for being born human and most likely white, yet sentence other animals (you are currently an animal, by the way) to something as final and unknowable as death. to taste it. even if you play the health argument, overeating meat is ridiculously unhealthy and that's what the vast majority does. shit, even killing thousands of things in your life to maybe live a few more years? great moral argument.

So the next time you feel some patriotic spurt and feel like singing America (or any other self righteous western country) **** YEAH while simultaneously clapping yourself on the back for being part of such a great society, don't. You are literally evil. :\
Currently an animal?

So it's possible for me to become a mineral?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by RicketyCricket
you kill for pleasure. you're terrified of death yourself, believe you personally deserve protection for your life for being born human and most likely white, yet sentence other animals (you are currently an animal, by the way) to something as final and unknowable as death. to taste it. even if you play the health argument, overeating meat is ridiculously unhealthy and that's what the vast majority does. shit, even killing thousands of things in your life to maybe live a few more years? great moral argument.

So the next time you feel some patriotic spurt and feel like singing America (or any other self righteous western country) **** YEAH while simultaneously clapping yourself on the back for being part of such a great society, don't. You are literally evil. :\

ITS JUST SO GOOD!!!
Of course we're animals. Animals hunt animals for food. Lions, tigers, bears (oh my!) do it. so it must be okay.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I don't kill it. I just eat it. It tastes good.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic