*Your.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
I see INF's. :\ Not terrible pickups but only really used on their low to mid-low price range guitars. Yes, IBZ sucks with their low ends. Don't ever play a G-xx series. ever.

One question though. Used or New. If you bought it like this new, you got seriously ****ing gipped. The hardware's freakin rusted. Every screw in the guitar is rusted save for 3 of the 4 bolts on the back of the neck. Polepieces are rusting to hell, your hex screws in your bridge are rusted so you can expect stripping in the not so distant future. If that came new like that, I'd be pitching a ****ing fit with customer service. I've owned a few and played quite a few ibanez's, normally if you paid over $400, it's alright. I had an RG2EX1 in white I got six years ago, sold last year. Simple guitar, no bells or whistles, but no ****ups at all either. That guitar played and aged great. Can't say for newer pieces though.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
That guitar came out of the factory 7 years ago and obviously hasn't been properly looked after - how is that Ibanez's fault?

The bridge is wonky which is why the strings don't line up over the pickups, but again, the guitar isn't new, it's 7 years old.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Well that explains it. Hope you weren't sold that thinking it was new >_>
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
My first guitar was from the '80s and it didn't look nearly as bad as this one. What the **** did that guy do to it, wash it in the bathtub?

Also, "un train eye"... Choo, choo!
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
someone bought it used for 300USD.. and we're not talking about those rusty stuff, since that is too subjective to discuss(maintenance/placing the guitar/exposure/bla bla bla).

But hey, a poor quality control from the factory itself! check on the bridge, and how about that All-Access-Neck-Joint! It just look weird! how come Ibanez, a well known guitar maker (although I heard some of them said, Ibanez is just a guitar designer and they send to appointed factory to build their guitar) have a balls to sell this? I mean, yes I trust their Japan made guitar but Korean made guitar are supposed to be better than any Indonesian or China made guitar.
Damn that is one seriously rusted gunky looking guitar! My oldest guitar 20+ years looks MINT compared to this!
Quote by ikantuna
someone bought it used for 300USD.. and we're not talking about those rusty stuff, since that is too subjective to discuss(maintenance/placing the guitar/exposure/bla bla bla).

But hey, a poor quality control from the factory itself! check on the bridge, and how about that All-Access-Neck-Joint! It just look weird! how come Ibanez, a well known guitar maker (although I heard some of them said, Ibanez is just a guitar designer and they send to appointed factory to build their guitar) have a balls to sell this? I mean, yes I trust their Japan made guitar but Korean made guitar are supposed to be better than any Indonesian or China made guitar.

What are you talking about? The bridge looks fine mechanically, it's just not set up right. The neck joint looks fine, too. I don't know how you can claim that anything wrong with that guitar was done at the factory, given how worn it is.

It sounds like you're just re-posting something because you think it's funny, or you want to bash a brand. It doesn't sound like you actually know enough about the situation to create your own opinion.
I expected Gibson-bashing.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by ikantuna

There's nothing wrong with the neck joint, they all look like that - you could have figured that out for yourself in 3 seconds.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Roc8995
What are you talking about? The bridge looks fine mechanically, it's just not set up right. The neck joint looks fine, too. I don't know how you can claim that anything wrong with that guitar was done at the factory, given how worn it is.

It sounds like you're just re-posting something because you think it's funny, or you want to bash a brand. It doesn't sound like you actually know enough about the situation to create your own opinion.

I think the point being made was that the bridge studs are offset, but given the age and obvious lack of maintenance it seems a bit of a stretch to claim that it was that way when it was new...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
you can't judge a company based on one low end model guitar. Even if it is bought used, the trem shouldn't be off like that. How the first owner missed it is beyond me, it is pretty obvious. Unless he did some work on his own and screwed it up.
That being said, you are going to run into some problems with some production model, especially low end. Korea has improved in the past decade so is their workmanship, but when this guitar first came out, there is no guarantee. Just chalk it up as one off, and what a bad choice.
Quote by Arby911
I think the point being made was that the bridge studs are offset, but given the age and obvious lack of maintenance it seems a bit of a stretch to claim that it was that way when it was new...

Plus, there's no way to tell from the picture whether the studs aren't lined up or the route just isn't straight. If the route is asymmetrical then the bridge could be perfectly lined up and it would look like that.

Clearly there are some things wrong with it, but to pay $300 for it and then complain that Ibanez screwed it up is tremendously stupid.
Quote by JesusCrisp

All the cool kids are doing it.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Does the TS actually own this guitar, or is this a repost?
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Supernaut2k
It's like OP is being paid to bash them.

This.

Playing low end ESPs, Ibanez, Fenders and many more for many years you don't get great quality with cheaper guitars..what do you expect?!

The trem post might not be 100%..but it still functions well.
The pickups aren't 100% positioned properly, but will not affect the sound in a big way.
The neck issue isn't an issue, its a design constraint. By having that extra amount it allows the pocket of the body to be slightly too long or too short and saves money overall when assembling.

I did a comparison thread between prestige and korean ibby's some time ago and highlighted most of the differences.
here:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=663025
Very simple, quick comparison of the two types that i will develop soon.
Last edited by godofshred at Mar 14, 2012,
Quote by JesusCrisp

+1 for expecting something about a Gibson Studio
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED