carlos_almighty
Of course we're animals. Animals hunt animals for food. Lions, tigers, bears (oh my!) do it. so it must be okay.
Awful argument. I love how you guys suspend common sense with answers like this. People kill each other for fun and a million other reasons, and would do so more unless we actively prevented it by enforcing laws, that no other animal does. So obviously we're not limited to the standards of behavior of "lower" animals are we?

Dirge Humani
How can someone with a Sunny name be such a ****ing pussy :/
And how can someone who would expect police to kick his door down and save his life if it were at risk, so easily sentence others to such a feared fate?

ProphetToJables
I don't kill it. I just eat it. It tastes good.
You increase demand, they increase supply. Don't play dumb.

And to admins, are you really in the business of censorship of conflicting points of view? Sure if I were personally attacking people close my thread but how is this discussion different than any others on here?
Quote by Telecaster7
I don't think anyone cares about you.

That's ok. I still care about you and all the people and animals you help oppress.
Quote by RicketyCricket
That's ok. I still care about you and all the people and animals you help oppress.

Personally, I enjoy opressing animals. If they don't like it, maybe they should get some evolution going and do something about it.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
if you've ever killed an animal on purpose I don't think you have any right to decide what other people should/shouldn't do in this situation.
cat
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']lolbanned.

Also, lol @ you calling anyone sensitive after your whiny-ass thread.
whiny? where did i whine once? i just helped people shed illusions they maintained about themselves. also does this site really ban for such a minor infraction? thought you could put an idea out without it being aggressively attacked lol. insecurity'll do that to you i guess.
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by metacarpi
Personally, I enjoy opressing animals. If they don't like it, maybe they should get some evolution going and do something about it.

why not oppress every human that you capably can then? how come just because they have that label they're immune? you realize you can draw parallels to that and womens, civil, and gay rights?
I eat animals for the same reason you have a minutes silence at 11 am on 11th November; in honour of those brave souls, whose names have since been lost to history, whom so bravely fought, died but conquered the animal kingdom and rightly placed humanity atop the food chain. To all the cavemen and women of the world, my heroic ancestors, everytime I eat a slaughtered animal, it is for you!
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
1. What the FUCK are you on about?

2. You give Rickety Cricket a bad name.

3. Shut up, hippy.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by RicketyCricket
why not oppress every human that you capably can then? how come just because they have that label they're immune? you realize you can draw parallels to that and womens, civil, and gay rights?

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by RicketyCricket
whiny? where did i whine once? i just helped people shed illusions they maintained about themselves. also does this site really ban for such a minor infraction? thought you could put an idea out without it being aggressively attacked lol. insecurity'll do that to you i guess.

Pretty much for the entirety of the post.

Quote by RicketyCricket
you kill for pleasure. you're terrified of death yourself, believe you personally deserve protection for your life for being born human and most likely white, yet sentence other animals (you are currently an animal, by the way) to something as final and unknowable as death. to taste it. even if you play the health argument, overeating meat is ridiculously unhealthy and that's what the vast majority does. shit, even killing thousands of things in your life to maybe live a few more years? great moral argument.

So the next time you feel some patriotic spurt and feel like singing America (or any other self righteous western country) **** YEAH while simultaneously clapping yourself on the back for being part of such a great society, don't. You are literally evil. :\

"Wah wah wah, meat is murder."

You're probably just a troll, but just in case you're genuinely that much of a pussy I have to make fun. You understand.
Quote by guitarxo
if you've ever killed an animal on purpose I don't think you have any right to decide what other people should/shouldn't do in this situation.

The point is it's not about what people do by themselves, they're forcing something they couldn't handle done to them on someone else. That's the point of laws, you restrict people's right to interfere in other peoples lives for abstract reasons, such as you have inferior intelligence to me, therefore i will grow millions of you and kill you all.

If the argument is intelligence = dinner immunity, why aren't we eating the dumbest people?
Quote by RicketyCricket

Did I say I don't opress every human I come across?

Quote by GLP_Arclite

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Pretty much for the entirety of the post.

"Wah wah wah, meat is murder."

You're probably just a troll, but just in case you're genuinely that much of a pussy I have to make fun. You understand.
Since when does caring about one of the only instances in our existence of true permanence make you a pussy? Please someone point out my logical fallacies that are SO OBVIOUSY AND CLEAR to you! You realize the reason you can't is because you've been indoctrinated with an opinion without a reason for having it.

Stop trolling me and point out how I'm wrong please.
Quote by metacarpi
Did I say I don't opress every human I come across?

Standard operating procedure when you're at risk of asking yourself too many questions. Attempt at comical deflection in a literally dead serious debate.
Quote by mybanez
This is so dumb. It's just random words, you have no point.

What are you talking about? Quote me where I'm wrong please.
Quote by RicketyCricket
Awful argument. I love how you guys suspend common sense with answers like this. People kill each other for fun and a million other reasons, and would do so more unless we actively prevented it by enforcing laws, that no other animal does. So obviously we're not limited to the standards of behavior of "lower" animals are we?

And how can someone who would expect police to kick his door down and save his life if it were at risk, so easily sentence others to such a feared fate?

And to admins, are you really in the business of censorship of conflicting points of view? Sure if I were personally attacking people close my thread but how is this discussion different than any others on here?

If you are against eating meat i guess that you are against using animals in a medical research, guess what hippy those animal medical researches have saved millions of lives!!!
Okay dude, explain to me in one post why I shouldn't eat meat. Present all your arguments without whining or being condescending and I'll respond with maturity.
Quote by RicketyCricket
Standard operating procedure when you're at risk of asking yourself too many questions. Attempt at comical deflection in a literally dead serious debate.

No, a dead serious debate requires both sides to be serious.

As you'd be able to tell if you puller your head out of your arse, none of my posts here are serious, because you're making an absolute fool out of yourself by making passive agressive posts that are full of redundant statements that I don't think that you fully understand.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by RicketyCricket

Do you really think we give a ****?
Quote by RicketyCricket

But does it mean we should force ourselves to become superior ? Ofcourse not. That would be the pinnacle of human arrogance.

One only thinks what he wants to think. The 'need' to consider others is a hassle, so everybody else is left out. The police are there because we made them nessecary, and the media feeds us their holy message of "we help those in need". That's why.

1) Get interested in a product, buy it once.
2) Corporations notice, negotiate with manufacturors.
3) At the same time, use advertising and social ranking (a bad byproduct of peace) to boost sales.
4) Receive additional supply, keep up the propaganda and raise the prices in the name of economic crisis. Also, more supplies.
5) Money in the bank.

That's capitalism for you in our modern world.
Quote by akack
Okay dude, explain to me in one post why I shouldn't eat meat. Present all your arguments without whining or being condescending and I'll respond with maturity.

But that's not physically possible!
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis; you can't trust people."
Quote by jani92jani
If you are against eating meat i guess that you are against using animals in a medical research, guess what hippy those animal medical researches have saved millions of lives!!!

It's not like the animals are necessary, they just let people be more reckless and profit driven. If they were testing on a human you know damn well they'd put actual effort into a usable product the first time, rather than get by with the bare minimum.

Not to mention the amount of deaths of animals for food is in the trillions at least, yet again, for the taste and because we can.
Quote by RicketyCricket
Since when does caring about one of the only instances in our existence of true permanence make you a pussy? Please someone point out my logical fallacies that are SO OBVIOUSY AND CLEAR to you! You realize the reason you can't is because you've been indoctrinated with an opinion without a reason for having it.

Stop trolling me and point out how I'm wrong please.

You're wrong from the first sentence of your last thread forward.

But what takes the cake is when you imply it's objectively wrong to kill thousands of animals to live a "few more years." Survival of the fittest.

I hate to break it to you buddy, but you use more animal products yourself than you think.

Quote by RicketyCricket

Your 1st thread was just a stupid provocative troll-fest. This one is the same. Your arguments are so inane that it'll just create a 10 page waste-of-space, where everyone gets mad at you for being so thick.

Just shut up.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o