Based on what I'm assuming are the built in effects, I'm going with more solid state.
tbh I don't care if there is more or less ss tech as long as the amp sounds awesome who cares how it is achieved.
A more honest marketing policy would be good though
As an owner of 2 blackstars I'm excited to see what it is though that's for sure.
I'm curious about what the new release has feature wise. I might try to pick one up if there's a model around the $400-$500 mark.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by AcousticMirror
digital reverb. on board effects.

amp modeling.

This.
LTD Viper 1000 Deluxe
Simon & Patrick CW GT Vintageburst
Egnater Vengeance
ISP Technologies Theta (for sale)
ISP Technologies Vector (for sale)
Randall RG75DG2