Page 1 of 2
Talk about all things Pi related in here!

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by ButtHurt©
urdoinitwrong

Your name... It's so relevant...
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I thought it was steak and blowjob day?
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by cptcomet
I thought it was steak and blowjob day?

Fuck steak and blowjobs! This is Pi day!
Quote by L2112Lif
The best of both worlds?
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
Quote by Boer Goat
The best of both worlds?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Extra Ordinary
What kind of pie should I get in celebration of this fine day?

Pumpkin obvs
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Pumpkin obvs

Quote by L2112Lif
Punk's trying a little too hard to try and make this thread successful. Half the posts are his.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Sine
Sine
Cosine
Sine
3.14159!
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Quote by guitarxo
Pumpkin obvs

+1

gotta have some coo whhip too
Quote by behind_you

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
I haven't cared about Pi day since I was in 10th grade and my geometry teacher brought free pie for the class. That was really cool, but fvck math.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
In four years that date could be written as 3/14/15.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by JustRooster
Punk's trying a little too hard to try and make this thread successful. Half the posts are his.

LIKE A BOSS!
Quote by L2112Lif
Surprised there aren't any retarded "ololol it's actually 14/3, morons" posts yet.

Anyways, I don't like pie, and i don't have strong feelings one way or the other for pi.
Actually, I don't really care for either as well. More of a cake person.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'm wearing my pi shirt in honor of this glorious day. It's also Einstein's birthday, but cares about him.

Pi. See you bitches at 1:59.

What do you think about using τ instead of 2π? WHEN WOULD WE HAVE TAU DAY?
Last edited by MakinLattes at Mar 14, 2012,
3.14 -> PI.E
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Quote by JustRooster
Nice 2 radian baked good, there.

Lol moron how do you even tie your shoelaces
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
well this thread sure isn't gay

that was sarcasm, it is gay, really gay
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Today is my birthday, but that is secondary in importance to the fact that Pi Day is also the birthday of both Albert Einstein and Jimmy Neutron.
Because I got shit for my 3/11 day thread, today is 14/3, so there is nothing special about it.
Quote by samick007

Fantastic!
Quote by behind_you

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by institutions
Surprised there aren't any retarded "ololol it's actually 14/3, morons" posts yet.

Anyways, I don't like pie, and i don't have strong feelings one way or the other for pi.

now extra flamey
I just had a conversation on facebook about how since pi day and bj+steak day fall on the same date, men are entitled to an endless loop of blowjobs and steaks.
I, for one, oppose your pi day and raise you:

22nd of july
because 22 divided by 7 is closer to pi than 3.14
Page 1 of 2