Page 1 of 2
Not sure how to draw "whiny little ****".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Can't figure out how to get pictures from paint to UG
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
Quote by Boer Goat
Can't figure out how to get pictures from paint to UG

upload to imgur
cat
Quote by guitarxo
lololol ur jelly

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
>.< Can't dang school filters wont let me in
Quote by behind_you
Ostrich thread would've been much better.

Quote by JustRooster
Alright, alright. Whatever. Here's what I'll do. I'm an evolutionary biology major. When I graduate I'll give her all my text books for your birthday. And I won't even get her pregnant.
I just have to draw a feral, bloodthirsty child.

Seriously, I was vicious.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
A lot like I am now but much less confrontational. I was a happier person too.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by BladeSlinger
I just have to draw a feral, bloodthirsty child.

Seriously, I was vicious.

?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Todd Hart
alien

?

Not quite but not far off either. I did claw at people and my blood may have been acidic.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Bowl haircut..

no, you just made me remember mine.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
When mummy and daddy love each other very much...
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
This is what I was before being a child.

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.

*Doesn't know how to upload images*

OT: I was kinda shy as a kid. I tended to daydream alot
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
I knew I had a secret brother! :3
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I used to be happier and more social... everything started to go shit when I went to school.

There should be a ":/" or "meh" smiley...
I was the quiet kid who didn't have any friends. Not really, but a bit like that. I spent my time reading books, looking at maps, playing computer games and building lego.

Not much has changed ;_;
Quote by flxjhnlrssn
I was the quiet kid who didn't have any friends. Not really, but a bit like that. I spent my time reading books, looking at maps, playing computer games and building lego.

Not much has changed ;_;

I know that feel. Through out my whole life I've never had more than 3-4 friends. I prefer it though. Especially now cus I like people on UG a lot more than I like mot IRL people.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
^^^^^
what the hell is that from?
Last edited by chev311e at Mar 14, 2012,
Quote by chev311e
^^^^^
what the hell is that from?

I believe you're referring to the gif from Spaceballs: The Search For More Money. Wait, that's the sequel.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I know that feel. Through out my whole life I've never had more than 3-4 friends. I prefer it though. Especially now cus I like people on UG a lot more than I like mot IRL people.

I'm the kind of guy who knows a lot of people but doesn't have any very good friends. I just like to keep to myself more
basically the opposite of now. i played videos games lot which i almost never do now, i liked rap and now like metal, didn't play guitar now my main hobby, was overweight which i'm not at all now, wore glasses but now i can see without them or contacts, was a christian now they sicken me, was shy and nice now tend to be an asshole, etc.
Quote by jani92jani
(Invalid img) Lovely times

So you were a prison bitch?
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Page 1 of 2