Anybody heard of these amps? I never even knew of the company until I was browsing through Musician's Friend today. They have a hybrid line (AG series), and the 40W version is $300. I don't really know anything about them though, this Youtube video was all I could find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8Bea8DTxFo

Any other input about their quality would be appreciated. I'm not necessarily looking for an all-tube amp currently, so the hybrid make doesn't bother me. I'd just like to actually find some reviews on them haha.
i haven;'t tried them, but i think they're rebadged wharfedales?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have no idea. Their own website's description of the amp is pretty next to nothing as well. The price point was what struck my curiosity, but I'm having a hard time finding demos, reviews, etc.
Quote by Dave_Mc
i haven;'t tried them, but i think they're rebadged wharfedales?

As far as I know this is true. The guy who invented Albion (Steve Grindrod) apparently worked for Marshall and Vox before he went with his own thing. I've tried an Albion tube amp (I want to say it's the TCT50C) at my local guitar shop. I didn't really pay it too much attention since I was focusing on trying wah pedals at the time , but it seems like a pretty good amp to me. I recon they're worth a good look, but, like anything, try it out if you can.
I'll look around and see if I can find a store with one. Seems like a decent amp for the price, but I'd need to try it out first for sure with the lack of reviews online.
they are hybrid amps.

ugly blackstars.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by AcousticMirror
they are hybrid amps.

ugly blackstars.

h
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?