A member of the band I'm in plays guitar about half the set and bass the other half. She keeps pedals for both on the same board. Each one has its own signal path, leading to its own amp. What would be the best way to arrange tuning conveniently? Would it just be two tuners? Are there any tuners with two inputs and outputs?
I have never seen a tuner with two inputs and I think it would defeat the purpose sort of. Why don't you just buy a chromatic tuner and plug in and share, or a clip on tuner of sorts. Doesn't seem like much of a problem really.
I believe there quite expensive but some form of signal splitter, A-B box could work. So have the tuner first in the chain, then from the tuner into the A-B box, with for example the A 'Channel" going off through the guitar chain and rig whilst the B 'Channel' is going through the Bass setup.

Just out of curiosity does no one play bass while he's playing guitar? How does that work?
Quote by T.Bilson
I believe there quite expensive but some form of signal splitter, A-B box could work. So have the tuner first in the chain, then from the tuner into the A-B box, with for example the A 'Channel" going off through the guitar chain and rig whilst the B 'Channel' is going through the Bass setup.

Just out of curiosity does no one play bass while he's playing guitar? How does that work?

Hmm, an AB box would probably work best if there isn't a two in/out tuner.

Yeah, no bass. For those songs, either it's a quieter one that doesn't need bass, or I use a fuzz on my guitar which puts out a lot of low end. We were going to get a foot synth to maintain some bass, but no one has ever really felt the need for it.