To Albert Einstein!

So discuss Physics, Manhattan project, and all that other cool shit!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
He invented time travelling
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Good luck on that. Remember to not try to be too fast and bulbous when you take it!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Happy birthday!
I got you a box of faster-than-light neutrinos!

oh wait...
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Kensai
He invented time travelling

He invented physics too!
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by AeroRocker
Happy birthday!
I got you a box of faster-than-light neutrinos!

oh wait...

Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Dirge Humani
Albert Einstein is dead.

And? Martin Luther King's birthday is still celebrated and he's dead.
Quote by L2112Lif
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']It's a little known fact that Einstein was superb at cunnilingus.Smart people generally are.

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.