SEVENSTRING.ORG COPY PASTAAA

Well, in the time between the ordering of my Bowes, and the receiving of my Bowes, there was much time to acquire other guitars. Especially guitars that cost basically nothing.

What you see here is an X50, soon to have a set of Dimarzio Dominions in it, and possibly black hardware. I dunno yet.

Dat front.

Dat quilt.

Dat ass.

Because truss rod covers are for pussies.

And the family of Washburns so far, minus the WR150 in the hospital

Please excuse my shy WG587.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Review yes, clips, sadly I cannot as of yet. Still need some more things.

REVIEW:

I love it. Can't say much more but I will because you'll make me.

Sound: I love the sound of mahogany in the morning. And the afternoon. And night. It's my first mahogany guitar since I traded away my C-1 back in the day, and I gotta say, I missed that growl. The guitar resonates like a sonuvabitch too, which I love, since I do like to play unplugged a good deal of the time. The stock pickups have a nice sound to them, but I will be changing them out as earlier stated. It also has coil taps, which is one of my favorite features on any guitar. It gets an absolutely badass sound when coil tapped. I can nail some Audioslave tones with it, which just makes me all tingly.

Feel: This thing weighs nothing. Which surprised me. I was expecting a heavy guitar, due to the mahogany, but this thing can't weigh more than 6 pounds, and I absolutely love it. The neck is a tad thick, but it's thinner than my X-40, which is nice because I don't always like giving it the baseball grip. Playing it is absolutely effortless, and I couldn't be happier with it.

My only issue so far as been a dead fret, and the occasional buzz here and there. But hey, for 170 bucks, can't complain

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Last edited by valennic at Mar 14, 2012,
Thanks man, I love the damn thing

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

HNGD! What are the inlays? Guns?
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
Washburn X50 series with that X inlay is mostly made in Korea. The current line has moved to Indonesia and sadly they're not as good as before You lucky to find one with such a good price.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

HNGD - I've got a WG587 myself, as it so happens. Washburn seem to get overlooked often, damn nice guitars.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
How's the neck feel? I'm looking into a N4 Vintage in the near future, possibly.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER