Poll: between what ages did you have an icebox where your heart used to be?
Poll Options
View poll results: between what ages did you have an icebox where your heart used to be?
0-12; I was born cold.. :shrug:
24 10%
13-19; teenage years :finger:
107 43%
20-29; young adult years :cool:
14 6%
30-whatever; grown adult to old man years :wtf:
1 0%
Speak for yourself pal, my heart isn't cold :heart:
35 14%
don't know when it happened.. :confused:
5 2%
i'm not really cold.. i just pretend to be a brooding asshole to get laid :batman:
8 3%
you don't need to be cold to survive. plenty of nice guys are on top :haha:
26 11%
OP, were you abused as a child, scared to smile..they called you ugly? :vhan: pretty emo thread bro
27 11%
Voters: 247.
Page 1 of 2
at what age did you realize man is wolf to man, nice guys don't get ahead, and in order to get anywhere in this world you have to stomp on other people's skulls and dreams to do it?

what age did your warm heart turn cold?
I never had a heart to begin with.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
when I killed my first crack***** at 8.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Difficult to choose an option. I am an asshole, and I sometimes pretend to brood, but the combination doesn't get me any action.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
After going through an emotional event and getting over it a lot of people aren't hurt as easy.

For me it was when I was 16 and some bitch broke my heart

I'm still a nice guy, I like to think so, just a lil colder.
Last edited by stratkat at Mar 14, 2012,
Call me naïve but I believe that you can get further in life being a nice guy. Maybe not in terms of money, but certainly in terms of pleasure and contentment.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by killjoy_bentley
in order to get anywhere in this world you have to stomp on other people's skulls and dreams to do it?

Not really, but you have to use people if you want to get ahead. That isn't what most people want though, they just want to be happy.

And actually, the best way is to act like you're a nice guy, even if you aren't.
Last edited by flxjhnlrssn at Mar 14, 2012,
I voted the third by mistake (I'm a month away from 20)...

When I realised there's no chance in hell I'm going to find a girl who likes me back.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by jgbsmith
Call me naïve but I believe that you can get further in life being a nice guy. Maybe not in terms of money, but certainly in terms of pleasure and contentment.

I think the same thing. I don't know why success is usually measured in money and how many people you can fire.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I think the same thing. I don't know why success is usually measured in money and how many people you can fire.

Because it's very difficult to objectively measure happiness. And also because the poeple who want to measure how successful other people are are dicks.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I believe it was around the time you made your first obnoxious poll thread.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Always gonna be stuff to look forward to. <3 fo'eva.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Breaking up with high school girlfriend after dating a year... I know everyone's girl at the time is "the one" but I seriously thought it was. But she broke up saying that after over a year we were going "too fast" (Even though I never wanted to get married that young), cut to 7 months later she sends me a wedding invite with her manager at McDonalds

Bitch
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Because it's very difficult to objectively measure happiness. And also because the poeple who want to measure how successful other people are are dicks.

If you can't tell how happy you are, you need some serious counselling
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Still hasn't happened. I'm a prick, but I'm warm-hearted and loving. I just show it in a different way.

Same here. I'm a rude asshole when I need to be, but I'm generally a pretty chill person towards other people.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
If you can't tell how happy you are, you need some serious counselling

Measuring your own happiness is hardly objective.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by killjoy_bentley
at what age did you realize man is wolf to man, nice guys don't get ahead, and in order to get anywhere in this world you have to stomp on other people's skulls and dreams to do it?

what age did your warm heart turn cold?

Nice guys finish last, this is true.

But they finish.

Always.
Quote by IWasMaiden93
Breaking up with high school girlfriend after dating a year... I know everyone's girl at the time is "the one" but I seriously thought it was. But she broke up saying that after over a year we were going "too fast" (Even though I never wanted to get married that young), cut to 7 months later she sends me a wedding invite with her manager at McDonalds

Bitch

That sucks dude :/

I like to think im a very nice person. I hate having confrontations and only do when I have to i.e. housemate refuses to clean or something. I hate people thinking bad about me. It is true though. We live in a world of arseholes. Look at the way girls say "il never find a nice guy". Its because only the arseholes try hard to get into a girls pants. Nice guys try and act nice and respectful towards a girlfriend. Im a 19 year old student and have not had a single girlfriend in my life but im not ashamed as Im just holding out for the right girl

This world we live in is backwards. Nicki Minaj and Cher Lloyd being popular proves it.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
my heart turned cold the moment i realised this was YOUR poll. BOOM!!!

but really, i can only remember when i was young and wanted to set the world on fire.
My heart was cold from the start, and it thawed out in the summer of 2010. Life is all peaches and motherf*cking sunshine now.
For me my heart is turning cold right now. I can't relate to anybody, and I just feel like that guy at a huge party that is lying in a corner in fetal position.

But, I still do talk to people, it's just that I can't like them.
Last edited by yoman297 at Mar 14, 2012,
It hasn't

It always bugged me that people just assume every teenager is a cunt.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
when I killed my first crack***** at 8.

Your tribe had the same initiation ritual as mine.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by seabear70
Nice guys finish last, this is true.

But they finish.

Always.

nope

OT: Probably at around 11 or 12.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Mar 14, 2012,
Hasn't yet. Its all sunshine and rainbows up in this bitch.
Edit: Though I will admit there has been dark times in my life. Back a few years ago I was depressed, as well as back in October I had four friends killed by a drunk driver. But I have always managed to overcome it
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Last edited by ESPLTDV401DX at Mar 14, 2012,
Page 1 of 2