other than kijiji or craigslist...my area apparently is not very muscial...these are pretty dead around me.

I am currently in university and I ll be here for a few more months so I was going to try this city but ...nothing. And then back home...not much going on either. Anyone have any ideas or experiences? Ive jammed with a few friends before but it never goes anywhere and they are not all that dedicated.
I'll sell you a Musician's Stone for $10. Put it under your pillow for 3 nights and you will find what you seek.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'll sell you a Musician's Stone for $10. Put it under your pillow for 3 nights and you will find what you seek.

cool =o 10 dollars is kinda steep though
Quote by dvm25
cool =o 10 dollars is kinda steep though

Ok have fun in obscurity.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Flyers, or magic, or maybe even both if you dare.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by dvm25
yall talking the black magic kind?

Now that's just racist, you mean African American magic
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Now that's just racist, you mean African American magic

No he means black as in evil, oh wait, you're right.

jk broseph
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album