i want 2 no some easy black veil brides avenged sevenfold children of bodom and modern metal bands like tht. i would also like to know if seymour duncans are going 2 give me a good metal tone and whts the best metal amp in yer opinion also what are some scales and arppegioes 2 check out i know c major scale and pentatonic and blues scale
i kant undrstnd ur brootalz laugne brah:
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
i kant undrstnd ur brootalz laugne brah:

HA!...
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
Quote by powerslave34
i want 2 no some easy black veil brides avenged sevenfold children of bodom and modern metal bands like tht. i would also like to know if seymour duncans are going 2 give me a good metal tone and whts the best metal amp in yer opinion also what are some scales and arppegioes 2 check out i know c major scale and pentatonic and blues scale

For the average metal guitarist, get the cheapest amp you can find(that has a distortion channel,first act makes the real aweful sounding ones) turn that baby to 11, drop that low E down to a D and wank chromatically(all the notes) on the D and A strings. You have now achieved modern metal.
Last edited by jimicrackcorn at Mar 15, 2012,
Quote by jimicrackcorn
For the average metal guitarist, get the cheapest amp you can find(that has a distortion channel,first act makes the real aweful sounding ones) turn that baby to 11, drop that low E down to a D and wank chromatically(all the notes) on the D and A strings. You have now achieved modern metal.

HA!...just reeling em in now
Fender Strat Deluxe
Fender MexiStrat
Epiphone Sheritan
Ibanez Artcore
Fender Twin Reverb silverface
Roland JC120
Pedals

Quote by CaptainAmerican
I would recommend the marshal MG100

Very versatile and quality sound. It should treat you well
Black Veil Bride is not "Modern Metal", it's "modern Kiss"... don't put these type of fags anywhere close to metal... they are so faggy, they play gay-tare
Quote by t1mman
Black Veil Bride is not "Modern Metal", it's "modern Kiss"... don't put these type of fags anywhere close to metal... they are so faggy, they play gay-tare

I take it you won't be buying the 'fan experience' and backstage passes then?

Wow.....
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin