Syrian Tyrant Leader Assad's Emails have LEAKED - consolidated list inside

In perhaps the most revealing and embarrassing leakage of personal emails to ever hit the world wide web, we are now able to look closely into the secretive inner circle of Syrian president Bashar al-Assad, who, despite brutally cracking down on Syrian protestor movements and killing more than 8,000 civilian casualties over the past year, has carried on a home life in which he and his British wife Asma al-Assad hold on to concerns of furniture, shoes, music interests, movies, and other luxury items on a day to day basis. While Assad's people continue to die, his bubble of disconnectedness seems to perservere, along with his and his wife's indifference.

Bashar al-Assad and his wife Asma al-Assad are immoral, tyrannical human beings. Syria is in upheaval. The people have called upon the U.S. and other world powers to aid them in their fight for a fairer and more prosperous country. However, China and Russia have antagonistically blocked a U.N. resolution to give them such aid. Thus, the situation continues to grow worse, and Syrian citizens are facing the Assad's crackdown alone and with insufficient resources.

Meanwhile, Assad's interests show that they still have not sympathized to the cries of his citizenry, and he continues to try and deceive the world through lies about his actions.

I have consolidated some of the emails obtained not more than a few hours ago:

Asma al-Assad forwards a friend and a family member a link to an exclusive offer on Christian Louboutin high heels.

Subject: Fwd: Christian Louboutin shoes coming shortly
Date: 3 February 2012 20:56:28 GMT
To: ak@alshahba, [XXXXXXXXXXXX]

Haha.. Ur gonna laugh, I actually LOVE them!!! they're really cool.. But I don't think they're not going 2 b useful any time soon unfortunately.. And my shoe closet doesn't need more friends.. So I'm gonna pass as well..

And yes, [XXXXXXXXXXXX]'s right, ur always thinking of us.. thank u so much xx

>>

Does anything catch your eye - these pieces are not made for general public.....

>>

I have just been notified that we have some stunning Christian Louboutin styles coming at the end of February.

These are really iconic pieces for Spring and some fabulous styles. Please let me know if there is anything you would like me to pre reserve for you.

Asma Assad complains about furniture order to a furniture provider.

Sent: 26 January 2012 13:47
To: [XXXXXXXXXXXX]
Subject: Items Received

Dear [XXXXXXXXXXXX]

I hope you are well. I am pleased to say that all the items sent recently have been safely received - many thanks for all your help.

I have received two nightstands as ordered, but unfortunately they appear to be different finishes and they have different colour draws!? I am sure there is a mistake. I checked the invoice and thankfully the two nightstands have the same order reference so I am sure they sent the wrong one. Please can you look into this for me.

Alo, just to confirm that we are still waiting on the following:

- [XXXXXXXXXXXX] Lantern *3
- [XXXXXXXXXXXX] Magnolia Table Lamp *2

Do you have an idea of when they will be ready?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Alia

To: Sheherazad Jaafari [XXXXXXXXXXXX]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 12:22:13 -0500
Subject: Re: the pres and the FL today surprised the crowd

Great. I'm proud of you. Wish I were there to help. How you doing?

To: Mike Holtzman
Sent: Wed Jan 11 12:20:30 2012
Subject: RE: the pres and the FL today surprised the crowd

they are doing great and yes the outcome will be shocking to everyone. I have always told you. This man is loved by his people.

From one of Assad's top officials to another regarding a certain operation.

Subject: Who is behind the explosion - it is not Al-Qaida as the Syrians claim

Date: December 24, 2011 9:52:27 AM GMT+02:00

To: "hadeel [XXXXXXXXXXXX]" <[XXXXXXXXXXXX]>

Reply-To: hosein mortada <[XXXXXXXXXXXX]>

It is not in our interest to say that Al-Qaida is behind the operation because such statements clear the US administration and the Syrian opposition of any responsibility; America is fighting Al-Qaida and it will condemn the operation.

Based on what we saw from events on the ground yesterday, we have to acknowledge how well orchestrated it was, and we have to say that the US administration, the opposition and the states which infiltrated weapons are behind the operation so that we can start the attack.

But blaming Al-Qaida alone won't be in anyone's interest but Al-Qaida's, because the organisation has been in existence for decades and this is nothing new. I have even received contacts from Iran and Hezbollah - me being the head of many Iranian and Lebanese media channels - and they directed me not to mention that Al-Qaida was behind the operation cause it would be a blatant media and tactical mistake and futile.

The matter should be amended with extreme speed and I won't broadcast on my channels any news related to Al-Qaida.

This point is in your interest and to help you; please make use of it, Syria.

Asma al-Assad requests a copy of the final part of the Harry Potter movie franchise when he visits from Beirut.

Hi,

Glad to hear that [XXXXXXXXXXXX] all went well don't even mention it I did not do anything.

Just arrived to [XXXXXXXXXXXX], will be gone and back on or around the 2nd and will make sure I bring Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2.

I did not hear/see the bookra song will search for it on YouTube and give you my feedback.

Take good care, will try to visit my friend this week if not too busy.

Azmi T. Mikati

Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 9:57 AM
To: Azmi Mikati
Subject: Re:

Hi

All is well, he is walking and should be back today...many thanks!

Otherwise we are good too, are you coming around the 2nd or before? If so, please can you bring the Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2 (released on 2nd December). Did you hear/see the song/video to 'Bokra'? What do you think?

Kisses to [XXXXXXXXXXXX]

aaa

On Nov 19, 2011, at 2:39 PM, Azmi Mikati wrote:

Hi AAA,

[XXXXXXXXXXXX]

Take good care

Asma al-Assad asks if they can get a fondue set and links to an Amazon shopping page with several options.

Bashar al-Assad sends a list of undisclosed recipients an extraordinary illusion from America's Got Talent.

Subject: THE BEST ILLUSION OF ALL TIME!...
Date: December 13, 2011 1:12:24 PM GMT+02:00
To: <sam@alshahba.com>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbvzYfQqQzI

Nice, it seems like David Copperfield.

source

This discovery will effect Syrian citizens' perceptions of their president, while possibly confusing those who still support him.

Thoughts?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Last edited by Carnivean at Mar 14, 2012,
fake

not funny
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
" However China and Russia have antagonistically blocked a U.N. resolution to give them such aid"

A big F U to china and russia. Bastards.
Quote by Swannie
fake

not funny

How do you know it's fake?

You don't have any sources!
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Yeah, disgusting. You always see these people within the tyrant's inner circle being hailed as progressive influences when they're only just slightly less abrasive with their cuntery. Like Qaddafi's kid who studied in the UK and did all this glitzy volunteer work with different foundations. Then the shit hit the fan, the threat of actually substantive change reared its head, and now he's on trial for war crimes with his dad.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
There's a great section in a book by Dorothy Rowe, called "Why We Lie", about lying and leadership. Her basic point is that as someone comes into power they begin to become isolated and disconnected from reality, what with all the other members of their power group looking over other things and assuring the leader. The longer someone's in power, the more disconnected they become, until they reach a point where they completely lose sight and the gulf between them and other factors of society causes conflict. When things finally do explode, the political leader goes into denial and reacts violently because they simply don't believe that their population feel that way.

There are a whole lot of other effects, including physical and psychological, particularly when the leader gets defeated and they're forced to face the fact that their worldview was so terribly wrong (look at what happened to Mubarak and the other regime leaders, for example, after they were deposed - one died, and the others all fell extremely ill).
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Awwwwhhh she wants the lamp? What color did she go with? Red for hell?

I changed my mind about Assad. I don't want him arrested anymore, just dead. Some people in the opposition should be arrested as well as government officials who supported him, though.