Another old cover im spamming with, Come Clarity[/B] from In Flames off of the titled album.
Used an acoustic to record the parts, and les paul for distorion...except for the chorus backing dist...i used the acoustic because i was too lazy switching guitars lol..this was another 3-4 hour project.

In Flames - Come Clarity <click>

For more In Flames covers, check my channel
If you don't mind me asking, what did you use to record and how did you do it? (Through an amp or what have you). Also, what's the drum track? You or a some program?

And what pedal(s) did you use with your LP.
Great job, your playing is really tight. The whole song is really tight. All of the parts sounded good from what I can remember. The mix sounds solid too, as much as I can tell on my skull candy headphones since I can't use my speakers right now. I didn't really like the tone of your acoustic since it was plugged but hey, what are you going to do?

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1494117
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Quote by Castiel_91
If you don't mind me asking, what did you use to record and how did you do it? (Through an amp or what have you). Also, what's the drum track? You or a some program?

And what pedal(s) did you use with your LP.

should have put it down but here we go anyway.

I used a line toneport ux1(go to line6.com for a vid demo on how its used) with its built in effects to record it into cubase Le.
How?., well, using those to two in combo is as easy as playing and hitting record in cubase ( just google toneport, essentially its plugs into your computer and you can play it there.) no amps needed.

same thing with the drums, ezdrummer programs in a virtual instrument that you can edit and play through a recording software program (again youtube will show you how it works)

Quote by Artemis Entreri
Great job, your playing is really tight. The whole song is really tight. All of the parts sounded good from what I can remember. The mix sounds solid too, as much as I can tell on my skull candy headphones since I can't use my speakers right now. I didn't really like the tone of your acoustic since it was plugged but hey, what are you going to do?

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1494117

Thats one thing i need to change., my acoustic is crap, its shallow and doesnt have a deep enough sound to really feel good. and yes because its only plugged in you get this middy diret sound that only a combo mic would fix. (some people prefer plugin with a mic, or a mic alone to record., i have no means so it will have to do).

c4c is on your thread., thanks alot too.
Quote by epicold
should have put it down but here we go anyway.

I used a line toneport ux1(go to line6.com for a vid demo on how its used) with its built in effects to record it into cubase Le.
How?., well, using those to two in combo is as easy as playing and hitting record in cubase ( just google toneport, essentially its plugs into your computer and you can play it there.) no amps needed.

same thing with the drums, ezdrummer programs in a virtual instrument that you can edit and play through a recording software program (again youtube will show you how it works)

Thanks. My old band is getting together just to lay some tracks down and yours sounds solid enough for my taste so I thought I'd ask. Solid job overall and thanks for the response. Great band, great song and a great cover.
very nice, loved it. when the distorted rhythm guitars came in, i think it was a tiny bit too loud and didn't leave enough room for the lead to be heard clearly. Maybe mess around with some compression to help it a bit. bottom line though, it was good!

check out mines: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iLWx1-V0j4