Straight from my craigslist ad.. email is trent.walters@hotmail.com or post here
-----
Hey guys, I play guitar and bass and I'm looking to start something up, or fill a spot. I'm currently in a band but it's not as serious as I would like and other commitments from other members will keep it that way. I'm super passionate about making and playing music. My influences are lots of pop punk, The Wonder Years, Man Overboard, The Story so Far, Handguns, Allister, MxPx, Sum 41, but my biggest has to be Blink 182. I'm 19 years old so around the same age would be preferred. I have top end gear for both guitar and bass, with transportation, and ready to play shows. If you're interested send me an email, I have lots of material uploaded that I could show you. Thanks guys!
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Hey! I can play guitar and keyboard for this band. I live in St. Paul and I like bands like blink-182, Sum 41, and The Offspring.
Hey I also play guitar and am a big Blink, New found, Good Charlotte fan

I will email u Trent.